Saturday 30 June 2007

A Question

How come people I happen to like, like instantly, never like me back?
Not boys I have a crush on. Just... people. boys, girls... Whoever. People I think I could be friends with and then it doesn't happen. I hate that. And it bloody hurts.
OK, I know how this sounds. But honestly, this has got nothing to do with my current state. I have no intention to complain again. I'm getting Better, seriously. This is just something that has been on my mind. Why does that happen? I mean, you think you clicked with someone and they seem to like you and then... poof! it's gone. I wish i had the explanation, that's all.

There's like nothing on TV. Abso-fucking-lutely nothing. But there's Roxette on the radio! Aww, the war years and the first foreign group that I loved passionately. I was 10, OK? But do you remember Joyride, She's Got the Look, Big L, Church of Your Heart and, of course, It Must Have Been Love and Listen to Your Heart... I had a huge crush on a 17yr old boy who was their biggest fan or something and as we would hang out, we would always be listening to them. Now you're probably wondering what was a 17yr old doing with a 10yr old. Well, I've always been very very mature. lol It was war time, OK? He was at his aunt's, I was at my granny's, there were dozens of other kids in the street and the age didn't matter at all. My sis was 7-8, some kids were 12 or 15... It was a different time.

6 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better.
WHO can possibly not like you and be your friend?
I can't comprehend that!
Are you sure those people have a brain? or are from Earth?

It must have been Love
But it's over now
It must have been Good
But I lost it somehow


Old days...

Anonymous said...

This was one of my favorites:

Hotblooded, I'm hotblooded
I need your lovin? I need your love so bad
I'm hotblooded, hotblooded
You gotta know it, I need a shot of love so bad

Those were the days of our lives...

Bel

D-HOR said...

"It was war time..."
"...there were dozens of other kids in the street..."
"It was a different time."

Gee whiz you've got the type of writing that screams "BOOK!"

AAAAAAND I feel like a lame lame American because I have no idea what war you're talking about.
Awesome.

BUT!!! There IS this -

"Never was a quitter
Tasty like a raindrop
She's got the look"

"....."

"And I go la la la la la..."

Krissie said...

Our war for independence, Lindy. Our Homeland War. When Croatia decided no to be a part of Yugoslavia anymore. The war was fought from 1991 till 1995 (officially), but I was chased out of my home, together with my family, in 1991 and returned in 1997.

Unknown said...

OMG, yesterday when we talked about OST's I went through my CD collection and found Roxette...
I don't know about you, but this is really freaky

Krissie said...

OK, so now I'm freaking you out.
You wouldn't believe how often I do that to people.