Tuesday 5 June 2007

Tuesday Blabber

First of all, a correction: Maja and Anja resented me for referring to them as "my girls". They prefer "my bitches". I stand corrected. Bitches. Btw, Saturday it is. (They know there's no chance for me to run into he-who-shall-not-be-named, they picked Saturday on purpose! Bitches indeed! *wink wink*) Well, there's still Monday... I don't really know if he's into punk music... God knows I am not, but I'll be there so maybe he will too. Oh wait... I said I wasn't gonna obsess out loud anymore, didn't I? Well, blame it on Lady MacLeod. God, I can't wait to go out! Seriously. You don't know me so you don't know how unusual it is for me to say something like that but I suppose it goes hand in hand with the crush and going back to school and meeting bunches of new people lately... Hell, I might even end up having a life after all! How did that happen??!


An update on my Shakespeare research paper: I got an A!!! (Thanks, Bel, again!) So that's an A in Essay Writing! Yaay.

Now if only I could get laid...

On the picture: An erect phallus in some amusement park in China

5 spoke back:

Wet For Went said...

You're asking to get laid? *proud*
Nice penis.

D-HOR said...

OMG I love the pic.

Krissie said...

You should be proud. All your fault, Head Ho.

And I know, Lindy, it's priceless!

Anonymous said...

Getting laid requires spending time with a guy. I side with wfw. Ask. him. out.

Bel

Krissie said...

Getting laid requires spending time with a guy.
I know. It sucks, doesn't it?