Thursday 14 June 2007

Going

Yeah, it's final now.
I also flirted with LCB this morning, in between my studying... What? Oh, LCB? Well Lying Cheating Bastard, duh! I'll try to stay away. Because really, I talk a lot but do little. lol
And I did study, honestly. Also, I passed Introduction To Linguistics, it's a B! (sounding suspiciously like "It's a girl!", lol) So that's two down!

I talked to my mother a bit, explained to her how incredibly boring their stories of old people are and how I understand that they don't understand half of the things I talk about lately and how it bothers me that they roll eyes if I mention the Internet but that I'd met people here who go to the same Uni as me or study English somewhere else in the world and how stressed I am about the exams and she nodded a lot. Which, I understand, means nothing but still, maybe a sentence or two will stick. Oh yeah, it all began with her asking if I was happy at Uni and I said I was and didn't it show and she said it didn't cuz I never talk to them anymore. Yeah... One would think that me having a life outside of this room would be an indicator but apparently not.
Anyway, going to see some stand-up comedians tonight. Yep, busy, busy, busy... lol

1 spoke back:

D-HOR said...

Hey, good try with your mom. AH I'm so jealous! I LOVE stand-up, I've never been live but I've always wanted to. Have fun!!!