Wednesday 27 June 2007

Wednesday Blabber

I had a written exam this morning and HT was there. OMG, hooot! lol As he walked into the room, Anja and I immediately giggled. We are so not cool. I think I did OK, bu tit makes no difference since the oral part of the exam takes place tomorrow morning at 7am!!!! And this particular professor fails a lot of people so... Not hoping much there. I don't even wanna go.
My life currently officially sucks.
I'm smoking like a chimney. I can't really eat. At least not until dark. I woke up last night, after sleeping an hour maybe, soaking wet. Awful. Stress? Probably.


UPDATE: 9:25pm
I just returned from defending the RSC essay. I got an A!!! Well, so did everyone else, with the exception of one girl, but the professor was like: "So you're second year?" and I said I was first and she went: "First??!" And she said it was really well done and I'm supposed to e-mail it to her so she can save it and I can elaborate it when the time comes and use it as my graduation paper. OMG! She said I was really good at writing. I'm at shock! But a pleasant one.

2 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!
My GENIUS BRAT is a WRITER!!!!
*snif*
OH I'm so proud of you I think I'm gonna cry!
CONGRATULATION! a FUCKING A!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH!
I knew it!

and HT!! Why is he so HOT??!! WHY isn't he MINE??!! I think I'm gonna cry for that too!

YOU ROCK!!

Unknown said...

you and wm are so right for each other1 nerds! congrats!