Friday 8 June 2007

*ahem*

This totally deserves a post of its own although I went insane today with posting as it is.
Anyway... My sister has just informed me that she did buy me what is necessary for self-waxing of my... that. I'm gonna do it. Seriously.
If you don't hear form me after tomorrow... Well, at least you'll know what happened.

UPDATE: ~the next morning~
Well... It was not AAAAAAAAAAHHH. Sure, there was pain but that's not what has stopped me. No. It's apparently impossible for me to use enough force from where I'm standing (lol) to pull it off properly. Some of it came off but not a lot. I do, however, have a bruise from pressing the strip on the skin. So I'm bruised but there's still... Well, I'll be needing the razor after all.

8 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAAHAHA I didn't one could die from waxing!
anyways, it was nice beating on you BRAT!
*CMOKIC*

Krissie said...

I might die of pain!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh don't hurt the pussy too much! Think about monday! Ouch!

YKM said...

LMAO doc!
yeah krissie, you don't wanna abuse that area too much if you wanna keep the option of having sex on monday open...

and get some ice. Ice will feel nice.

darth sardonic said...

from my experience (and let's just leave it at that, shall we?) your next post will be "AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" then a day or two later, no biggie.

Krissie said...

See, Darth, now I have to know! lol

nicbeast said...

That was a reason I hadn't even considered when I decided to have it done professionally. Let Krissie's experience stand as a warning for others!! HAHAHAAHAAHAA!

D-HOR said...

AAHAHAHAHAHAH I think you're great and I like you but BWWAAHAHAHAHHAHA!

You poor thing. :)