Friday 8 June 2007

Uncomfortable Survey

I need to lighten up a bit. So, totally off topic...

1. Shortest relationship?
2 days.
2. Longest relationship?
5 months (Told you relationships are not for me.)
3. How many boyfriends have told you that they loved you?
2.
4. Have you ever thought that you were going to marry the person you were with?
I have.
5. Have you ever made a boyfriend cry?
Of course.
6. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
I think it's safe to say single.
7. Have you ever been cheated on?
Not that I know of.
8. What is your favourite thing about the opposite sex?
It's that something... I can't put my finger on it.
9. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I have.
10. Talk to any of your ex's?
I do.
11. If you could go back in time and change things to where you were with one of your ex's, would you?
Hell no.
12. Do you believe that you are a good girlfriend?
No, I'm horrible. Seriously.
13. Have you dated people who were not good for you?
Not really dated, no.
14. Have you been in an abusive relationship?
I haven't.
15. Have you ever dated someone older than you?
I have, they were all older.
16. Younger?
No.
17. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
I don't and they don't.
18. Ever date two people at once?
No.
19. Ever been given an engagement ring?
No.
20. Do you want to get married?
Not really.
21. Do you have something to say to any of your ex's?
Not really.
22. Ever stolen someone's boyfriend?
No. I think.
23. Ever liked someone's boyfriend?
Of course.
24. Does heartbreak feel as bad as it sounds?
I'll let you know when someone breaks my heart.

2 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

I think A MAN wrote those questions, you know why?
Because of this "Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?"
Only men think they deserve a second chance after cheating!! Fucking Cheating Bastards!

... also...
It's that something... I can't put my finger on it.
Hmmm let me guess. being a Man!

14. Have you been in an abusive relationship?
I haven't.

You mean you never beat up a boyfriend?? That's good to know.

I'll let you know when someone breaks my heart.
*preparing tissues for future heartbreak*

Krissie said...

Thanks for the tissues. And I know, never beaten up a guy, amazing, isn't it? I'm full of surprises.