Friday 8 June 2007

Gaah.

I still want him.
I'm pathetic.
I know.

UPDATE: NONONONONONONONONONO! Just heard there'll be no 10 do 12 during summer! What the fuck??! That's like the best radio show ever! Fuck that. People have got to stop cutting me off my drugs! First Went disappeared, now R+ is pulling the same crap. OK, I'm taking suggestions for my new addiction. What did you say? Studying?! Well, I might give it a try but I somehow doubt it'll work. Drinking, on the other hand...

UPPERDATE: (I love that non-existing word!) Just saw on the forum one of the hosts wrote: Darling sweet forum people, keep the next Friday free! The explanation is coming! Interesting, no? I suppose the opportunity will present itself... lol
My my, I'm actually beginning to have a life...
Btw, I'm going to see SHAKEspeare na EXit again on Sunday! Big fucking yaaay! Update: Big fucking fuck. No more tickets. Fuuuuck.

And I keep forgetting to say how my sister is joking and keeps telling my mom I'm gonna start doing drugs now that I'll be going out all that much. Yeah. Of course my mother asked me if that is going to happen. She asked me, me who has never ever in my entire life used any illegal substance. Ever. Jesus Christ!

6 spoke back:

D-HOR said...

I'm here to cash in my vote.

Oh dear.
Well honestly? From what you've said before about sex not being pleasurable for you I'd have to say that this isn't the way to make it good.

He sounds totaly horn dogged out, pushy AND he's cheating. How do you really think that personality is going to pass over into the bedroom? I can't see him being exactly gentle, slow and understanding .
I happen to think you're a cool chick and you deserve better than a Wham Bam Thank-You-Mam where you won't get the good stuff you're looking for.

I'm not the type you scream out "Don't do this!" Or "NO!!" You're grown enough to make the right choice for You, and you are the one who knows the situation best.

D-HOR said...

Ok I feel like an ass I didn't read the other comments first and somebody else said almost exactly what I did and you already responded.

My bad, bad blog ettiquite.

Krissie said...

It's really ok, Lindy, I take all opinions.
And do as well as I fucking please. lol

Anonymous said...

No Fucking Tickets!!!! That sounds familiar to me, too fammiliar!
WHY AREN'T THEY ANY TICKETS LEFT FOR ME! AARON!!!

... sowy...

ps: is there a party coming next Friday??? *giddy* I love it!!!

Krissie said...

Party, yes. Can't wait. I hope I'll be able to go. I need to arrange a ride and all. Unless, of course... No, no. I won't go there. lol

Anonymous said...

LAMO! Oh but you will... go there.