Thursday 21 June 2007

Up

OK, I'm not exactly up but I wanted to let you all know that you don't have to worry anymore. I'm good. And getting better. I got rum, I got coke, I got clothes picked out (long, rich, wavy black skirt that makes me feel feminine...) and I'm ready to party. Yes, I realise now how lame that sounds. I'm ready to go out, where people are. That's enough.
I'm hoping this incredibly dull boy won't be coming along. See, at one point I made a crucial mistake: asked him to join us and ever since, he's kept texting Anja asking if we are going out so he could tag along. Now, if he was texting me, you know it wouldn't last. Call me a bitch but hey, at least I'm good at saying NO! Unfortunately, Anja is not cut the same way. He asks her if we're going out and she spills it out! I'm giving her some lessons but she hasn't graduated yet. I mean, what kind of a girls' night out it is if there's an annoying guy involved? Exactly.
Anyway, there should be other people there tonight so even if he shows up, we'll be able to ignore him. Unless, of course, he starts hitting on someone again. Is there anything worse than being hit on by someone you utterly dislike? Oh, he wasn't hitting on me (I think he's a bit afraid of me, as he should be), but Maja and Anja, poor things, couldn't escape it. In two days, he gave his best shot with both of them. Boys... Don't they realise that girls share that kind of things? It was too funny. And repulsive. So we're trying to avoid him now. I'm sincerely hoping that Anja would stay strong. Saddest part is that he was really fun to hang out with for about an hour. Four or five hours... not so much.
Well, I better go and shave my legs now. Oh joy. I hate doing that. I know I already said it but it bears repeating. Plague on whoever came up with the concept of smooth female legs. Plague, leprosy, small pocks, AIDS, Ebola... That would have kept him/her (but my money's on him) busy instead of having enough time to think of shaving people's legs!

0 spoke back: