Sunday 10 June 2007

Sunday Night Blabber

Oh yeah, it's a whole new kind of blabber.
My neck is KILLING ME! I have a question about that. Since I'm not all that familiar with the rock-concerts, I would really like to know what is it about them that makes people shake their heads like crazy. I just want to know why I did that, because I'm in pain and I don't know why!
Still thinking about tomorrow. It shouldn't be that complicated, right?
I have a partial exam tomorrow at noon. No, I didn't learn everything. Saddest part: it's only six and a half pages long material. Thaaaat's right, six and a half! But it's very incoherent, it makes no sense whatsoever. I guess I'll be getting up quite early tomorrow to go through it. That will do wonders for the night out. I took a nap in the afternoon. I needed it. Guess whose voice woke me up. Yeah... OK, I will stop that now.
I was introduced to a great song by Miss WFW, "Lover I Don't Have To Love" by Bright Eyes, great lyrics, really... fitting. She knows my taste apparently. It's weird, isn't it, to have someone you have never met and actually spoke to knowing something like that about you? Weird, but nice.
There's Miss and Mister Croatia 2007 pageant on TV right now and Model Guy is there too. It's hilarious: he didn't make it to the finals. I bet he'll be pissed! (Am I being mean? I think I am... How very unusual of me.)

Oh, I keep forgetting to say this: THANK YOU, ALL those of you who asked to be invited to read this blog after I made it private (and those of you who accepted the invitation even though you didn't ask for it! lol)! I appreciate it very much. It's a small crowd of 16, but those are the people whose opinions I always want to hear, so thank you for your comments too! You make a girl with no life happy. xoxox

Lover I Don't Have To Love

I picked you out
Of a crowd and talked to you
Said I liked your shoes
You said "Thanks, can I follow you?"
So it's up the stairs
And out the aim of prying eyes
I poured some wine
I asked your name
You asked the time

Now it's two o'clock
The club is closed, we're up the block
Your hands on me
Pressing hard against your jeans
Your tongue in my mouth
Trying to keep the words from coming out
You didn't care to know
Who else may have been you before

I want a lover I don't have to love
I want a girl who's too sad to give a fuck
Where's the kid with the chemicals?
I thought he said he'd meet me here but I'm not sure
I got the money if you got the time
He said, "It feels good"
I said, "I'll give it a try"

Then my mind went dark
We both forgot where your car was parked
Let's just take the train
I'll meet up with the band in the morning

Bad actors with bad habits
Some sad singers
They just play tragic
And the phone's ringing
And the band's leaving
Let's just keep touching
Let's just keep keep, keep singing

I want a lover I don't have to love
I want a boy who's so drunk he doesn't talk
Where's the kid with the chemicals
I got a hunger and I can't seem to get full
I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

But you, but you
You write such pretty words
But life's no storybook
Love's an excuse to get hurt
And to hurt
Do you like to hurt?
I do, I do
Then hurt me

5 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

Those lyrics right there have just made me cry. I don't know why.

Bel

Krissie said...

They make my heart bleed. In a good way. Dunno why either.

jenny said...

Those lyrics are hauntingly familiar... reminds me of my college days when I was in between lovers. I cant hear the music but I do appreciate the words. I bet it sounds good.

D-HOR said...

I thought you wrote it after a one night stand after the concert. But then I kept reading. Oh. Duh. But hey I believed it and that say's something right?

Headbanging? It's all about one guy who saw somebody do it at a concert like 40 years ago and everybody just following in suit ever since. You just do it cuz everybody else does right? That's all I can come up with.

Anonymous said...

The key in shaking your head in a Rock concert is to hold your meck muscles contarcted... just don't let your head shake loose, contratc neck muscles so you can control the movement of your head and not hurt you neck!
There!
:)