Friday 22 June 2007

UFO


No, I didn't start seeing aliens or flying saucers... UFO stands for Urban Fest Osijek. It's being held from June 21 to June 24 and we went last night. It was good. Again a lot of rock bands, unknown and (supposedly) known (not by me though, lol) and there was also a stage with electronic music where Fox performed so we went to show support. When I say we, I mean Trap and me. Well, girls came too but they returned to the rock-concert. I don't blame them. Honestly, I don't like any kind of extreme music. I love mainstream and that's it, but you don't get mainstream on open-air events, right? There was, however, one band, We Come One, that was really great. They play instrumentals only and there are like 10 of them and they have trumpets and trombones and what not and they sound really really great. They played some covers and their originals. That was great. The rest... not so much but OK, I was out, I saw people... It was good. Fun fact: drunk people - easy to make laugh *coughAnjacough*. I tripped over a branch on the ground and it hit me badly, I have a purple bruise and a scratch above it. Very sexy.
Tonight is Sonja's birthday party. I'll try to get drunk. I tried last night too but the booze just wouldn't kick in. Did I manage to develop immunity to alcohol in the last two weeks??! Impossible...
I'm tired. And I'm pretty sure I'm feeling a headache coming along. Lovely.

Ooooh, it's "Sense and Sensibility" on TV!!! I shall drool over my female celeb-crush for a while. For those of you not knowing who I'm talking about, it's Kate Winslet. Fuck men. BTW, I totally sat on the left side of the train today. Ha.

1 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

Queens of the Stone Age.

That is all.