Monday 4 June 2007

Monday Blabber

Monday bloody Monday.
I totally didn't take the exam. There was no point to it. I'll have to take it in a few days. Whatever.
I wrote stupid 500 words on famous Croatian actors... well, not exactly. It's kinda hard to explain. Maybe I'll post it but it's really stupid so I doubt it.
Uhm... Yeah, I'm still obsessing, in case you were wondering, but have decided to at least try to keep it inside. Let's observe how that goes, shall we? lol
My girls, Maja and Anja, (haha, kak' ovo jadno zvuči, izvinjavam se!), made a plan for us to go out. We don't know yet will it be Thursday or Saturday. We do, however, know that we will be drinking. They better keep the boys away. What boys? Trust me, when I drink, it doesn't matter. Another thing we know is that we will go to see our colleague Ana's punk group perform on Monday and a group of stand-up comedians on another Thursday. Busy, busy weeks are ahead... lol It's Osijek's Youth's Summer (I'm sorry, the translation is too lame) so a lot is happening. And yes, I will be going out. With people. Odd, isn't it? I know.
But in the mean time, I have a lot of nervousness to go through. Exams, exams... The worst times are here.

7 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

it's big fucking time you start going out kiddo!

Krissie said...

You think? OK then, I shall go out and I shall get drunk. And if I go out on Thursday and get extremely lucky, maybe certain someone will be there too... lol

D-HOR said...

Glad you're going out, and while you're being brave why don't you just get call mr. obsession? Call, e-mail, throw rocks at his window or something. If you take some action it'll ease up on the whole not knowing anything thing.

I know I know easier said than done. But NO!! You're a grown woman and smart as hell, hike up your drawers and just do it for heavens sake.

(btw brazillian? omg omg omg omg I'd die before I let some chick other than my doctor mess with my dilly. And having attempted my legs before I'd rather have a zimbabwe bush than go for that pain.)

Krissie said...

Oh Lindy, I really can't call him. That would be pushing it too far since I don't really know him.
And yeah, Brazilian... not doing it.

lady macleod said...

soldier on dearest! I do think the point of blogging is to write about your obsessing - go for it!

D-HOR said...

Relationships start out being two people that don't know each other that's sort of the point.

Ya know unless you're into the family brother sister thing.

Just messin, but for real.

Krissie said...

LOL Lindy, how very white trash of you!