Wednesday 13 June 2007

Ha!

Weirdest thing happened...
I was checking the R+ forum and sis took a look and saw the topic bout Friday and said: "You're going to that." and I said: "I'm not, actually. She asked why not and I said: "Cuz you're all full of crap about it." and she went: "Whaat? Go!! You have to go!" lol So I might be going after all.
And yeah, she kept nagging about reading my blog and I kept refusing until she said "Oh just one page!" and I agreed and let her read this and this . And she went: "Awwww, that's so pretty!" for the first post and laughed at the second one. Oh yeah, I have some tricks up my sleeve too!
Then she said: "There's a code needed for the blog to be read?" and I said there was and she asked for it! Ahahahahahahahahaha! Yeah, right!

1 spoke back:

D-HOR said...

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH that's what she SO gets! HA!