Sunday 10 June 2007

A Night Out


Well, what to say?
It was... GRRREAT!
I didn't drink all that much (my fave drink was not... available) but just enough to jump my ass off on a rock-concert. If that band was a rock band... Dunno. Didn't know a single song and they're, like, popular or something but still had a great time. The singer was hot. I think. Or it was the fact that I was slightly drunk and he was sweaty and singing... Anyway, it was really great and I'm hoping we'll be going tomorrow too even though it is supposed to rain and everything is being held out in the open. I apparently like jumping and screaming at rock concerts. Who knew.
Then we went to a bar, "Cadillac". It's a dump. It should be called "Pick-Up Truck". I didn't like that place nor the crowd. Of course, at that point I was completely sober again so that might be the explanation. Anja, on the other hand, was very very drunk and had the time of her life dancing with some people from the Uni. Maja was fighting off a guy who was apparently trying to seduce her or something. She's texting me right now about it, saying she doesn't remember half of what went on last night. Dunno. I was not that drunk at all. I remember everything.
Then we walked back to Maja's for an hour and we got there at 5.15 just as the day began. All in all, it was a fun night and I hope we'll go out tomorrow too.
And now I'm supposed to study. Hahaha, very funny.

4 spoke back:

YKM said...

lmao, "pick-up truck", oooh how I would love to see that bar...

I think it's awesome you had such a great time, happy for you krissie!
you go and jump your ass off whenever you get there again :p

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!
Krissie in a rock concert,I never thought I'd live to see that day!
I'm glad you had a good time, now do it again as often as possible. It's called living la vida loca!

Krissie said...

LOL, Doc, I too never thought I'd see the day!
Let's wait and see about tomorrow..

Anonymous said...

< singing >
Sometimes I get to feelin
I was back in the old days - long ago
When we were kids when we were young
Thing seemed so perfect - you know
The days were endless we were crazy we were young
The sun was always shinin - we just lived for fun
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just dont know
The rest of my lifes been just a show

Those were the days of our lives
The bad things in life were so few...

< /singing >

Yes, however strange it may be, this post has turned me melancholic. Anyways: ROCK ON, girl!

Bel