Saturday 23 June 2007

Saturday Night Blabber

Don't you just love when people make you look like an idiot after you've only tried to help them because they fucking asked you to?

Anyway... I've just realised today how personal this blog really is. I was reading back (I know, who does that?! *weirdo*) and got pretty embarrassed with all the crap I have spilled out here.
Seriously, what was I thinking? lol I almost censored myself. A crush??! Really?! I had a crush??! Well, I can tell you that that's gone. My period came and poof!, all the horny and hormones and God knows what not is back to normal and I hate men all over again, thank you very much.

God, it's hot in this room! It could be Mr Cusack on TV though because outside is not as hot as it was these last few days. What is it with me and dorks on TV?

4 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! I almost delete the enire thing every day... Decided my name and pic had to disappear magically one day because of it ;)

Bel

Krissie said...

lol, I totally get you.
They say paper handles anything, but what about Internet??!

jenny said...

Well! I'm glad you came back to your senses cuz I was about to suggest you change the tag line on your header "Boys, Make-Up, Pillow Fights... YES!"

Hee Hee LOL!

Isn't Mr. Cusack cute though! ~sigh~

Krissie said...

lol, Jenny, believe it or not, I was on the verge of changing it into "A blog of an idiot girly girl".
Luckily, now I don't have to.