Saturday 9 June 2007

Saturday Blabber

Well the Saturday has arrived. Did you know I'm going out tonight? lol
I'm all shaven, smooth and skin-irritated. Expecting itching any minute now.
My sister bought herself an adorable dress, white with black dots, fits her insanely good. And what do I do? I make a stoopid mistake: stand next to her in front of the mirror. Picture it: a gorgeous, thin, great-boobed, long-straightened-haired girl and next to her... a rhino. But wait... What's that? Ah yes, it's my butt's satellite orbiting around it. What a confidence boost that was!
It's not her fault. Poor thing is lending me her top, her purse and is going to straighten my hair. So she's ridiculously pretty. And I'm not.
Stoopid gene pool.
Drinking it is.

7 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

Even if you're an ugly boob-freak rhino, I still love you Kiddo... Look what happened to the Ugly Duckling! I'm sure you'll become a Beautifull Swan when you grow up too just like he did.
CMOK.
Have a great night! Have FUN!

Krissie said...

If I grow up any more, I'll be old!!!

bluetoothfairy said...

Ok, after reading back the posts I've missed since the blog had been set to private, all I can say, I hope the reason you're all shaven is that you'll be fucking his brains out, making it all about yourself and using him to get off.

On the other hand, it breaks my heart whenever you put yourself down... I might go on a rant telling you that I've seen your pics and that you're not whatever you say, don't compare yourself to anyone, etc etc, but all I can tell you is I've been through all that shit and life is so much better when you stop doing it. Take it from a survivor. :D

Krissie said...

Oh Fairy, I'm not seeing him tonight. I'm just going out. And it's ok, when I drink, I have all the confidence in the world!

D-HOR said...

Satellite orbiting your ass, now that shit is funny. Oh lord you crack me up. Ew no pun intended.

Anonymous said...

She's thin and you're a rhino? Rrrright... that must be why HER top fits YOU. Plus: I thought your were really hot in tose pics you posted a while back.
Bel

Krissie said...

I squeezed myself into that top. And then kept worrying about my boobs staying INSIDE of it!