Saturday 16 June 2007

About The Day


Malena & me & Dunja & Skeletor & Puki & Supermara

I don't feel like writing this at all. I am tired and I have tons of studying to do but since I know at least some of you want to read this, I'll make an effort. If it sucks... here's your reason. And there'll be more pictures, I'm sure.


Anyway...
I go to the meeting point at 2pm and we got into cars and drove to where we were going. There were more people than I thought would be, somewhere around 30 people from forum and radio and some high school kids who do their shows on the radio too. It was a beautiful, truly hot day, and the centre is lovely too, with tennis courts and fields of grass to throw frisbee at or play football (soccer, you Americans) or just sit there. But we mostly sat around tables and talked and laughed and do what people do - drank.
Us girls prepared the bread and vegetables and as I was bringing the trays to the tables they teased me and I was only praying that the tomatoes wouldn't fall down and start rolling all over the place. The guy who owns the centre or something (didn't care, didn't ask) barbecued tons of meat and then we ate and then we drank some more. I didn't, actually, not at that point anyway. Then Trap and French Maid came (lol, nicks, of course) and I like them a lot so I talked a lot to them and since the last time we met Trap said I groped him and he felt violated, I kept apologizing every time I would accidentally touch him until he put his hands around me and said I can do what ever I wanted. lol I said he was like my punching bag, something to practice on cuz he was harmless.
Then the boys went to play football (soccer, you Americans) and us girls cheered. It was forum against the radio. Radio w0n and I drank some beer. It was nice, hit me immediately (I'm such a cheap date...). Then Trap and Frenchy were leaving and he came to say goodbye and gave me his number and kissed me on the lips. I did mention he's gay, right? Does that make me a fag hag? lol
Then we sat around the table some more, I had another glass of beer and felt even better, not drunk, just... good. Then I went to the tennis court and talked to Skeletor who was watching Marko and Hiro playing and it was nice. It got darker and we returned to the crowd. The candles were lit, Badam (high school crush... oh! a digression! As I sat with Trap and Frenchy, he came to us and took a seat and I said: "Hey, d'you know what I did in high school? You won't remember but I do. I left a note on your desk asking your name." and he said: "That was you?" as if he remembered. I said: "You can't remember it!" and he said he did remember and that he wrote his name. I said that he wrote the names of both of the guys sitting there and he said that the other guy added his name himself. And said: "So that was you? Y'know, I was quite.. confused in high school.", I supposed he meant he wasn't good with girls or something. So I don't know, maybe he did remember...) took the guitar and first the Model Guy played (oh! another digression! So I met him. lol He came to us and we shook hands and I said: "So I'm Kristina." and he went: "I know. I noticed you from there." lol I suppose Peki told him who I was when he came. Anyway, he's nothing special.), then Badam and Marko took turns and everyone sang, Peki the loudest (he does sing, after all, lol).
So all in all, a great day outside, I had a wonderful time, I met even more people and I was more of myself than that two other times. I was louder, I was ruder... I was more me.
At one point of the evening, they started playing "Ti si mi u krvi" (You're in my blood) and it hit me how someone is getting married today and I sank for a while... Dunno why. Memories, I suppose. Denis immediately asked me what happened but I shook it off, smiled and kept singing. Really quietly, of course, didn't wanna chase people away.
And that was my day.

I took an exam this morning, it was really long, almost an hour and a half and I never write that long. I'm dead tired and... still wanna do the bastard. See, I don't even like him anymore. This is now a war and I wanna win. lol
Oh yeah, just saw on the forum how Trap wrote under that picture of Denis and me that I had great boobs. lol Funny guy. He claims that at least he's objective since he's not blinded with my female charms. I suppose I should thank him then.

5 spoke back:

D-HOR said...

Hey!! Great pictures. Oh My God you look so different from your profile picture. And what the FUCK is your sister talking about. You're beautiful and no where near being fat. My god. AND yes darling you do have great boobs, mine are quite jealous.

AAAND all of my comments count because I am a strait girl and a stranger (a stranger trying not to be creepy). SO there.

I'm glad you had fun.

Krissie said...

LOL, Lindy, thanks. You're not creepy at all, just sweet. And I too am glad I had fun. *ginning*

Anonymous said...

Krissie, you're gorgeous and your BOOBS! AAAAAAAHHH! So GREAT!!
If I were a guy or a lesbian I'd fuck right there and then!
My BRAT is actually THA SEX BOMB who would've thought.

Anonymous said...

oops forgot to say LYNCH FUCKING BASTARD!
1h30 with his gf on the phone and you right next to him!
FUCK HIM!

Krissie said...

Thanks, Doc, you rock my world! If you were a guy or a lesbian... oh boy!