Sunday 17 June 2007

Sunday Blabber

Aaand we're back to our regularly scheduled programme.
I'm menstruating. Lovely. My insides are killing me. Isn't it wonderful, bleeding painfully and it's a humid, hot day...
I'm listening to some sad sad songs on the radio, Alicia Keys and Michael Buble and Joss Stone and it suits my mood because a friend was just over. She was at a wedding last night. Yes, THAT wedding, and she brought me a picture to see. He looks happy. I'm happy for him. OK, I'm not. I'm jealous. I don't want to get married but damn, I never thought he'd be the one to marry either. I hope that lucky bitch knows what she has. That is all.
Mother is nervous as hell again. And you know what? I try to stay out of her way, behind closed door of my room but not much I can do when she comes in. No, I'm not well either so why should I take crap? Who told her to iron my pants, huh? I certainly didn't and you know why? Because they are NOT MEANT TO BE IRONED! So she says: "Next time you're ironing them yourself." and I'm like: "Why did you iron them in the first place? They are supposed to be wrinkled!" and she throws them on the bed furiously: "Well why haven't you said anything??!" WTF??! I didn't know she was gonna take them off the string anyway. I'm going mad here.
Two exams tomorrow morning. Fun-fucking-tastic.
Then I'm supposed to stop by at the radio to.. I don't know... pick up a T-shirt or something. Dunno if I'm gonna. Not sure if I wanna see the prick. He might not be there, of course. Then again, dunno if I wanna NOT see the prick. lol Problems, eh? They are all apparently discussing my breasts now. Openly, on the forum. Someone suggested I change my donkey avatar into the one of my Freak Sisters. Yeah right. Trap even added that my legs are quite nice too. Coming from a guy who said that has a fetish on nice legs, both male and female, I suppose it means something. OK, honestly, this is working wonders for my self-confidence. And we all know that my ego needs some help these days, with people rejecting me and people getting married...

5 spoke back:

Unknown said...

for somebody "paying Eve's debt" you can be quite calm
A post without a word about the engagements... :dissapointed and suicidal:
Why aren't you studying for your exams?

Krissie said...

Good question, dear...
Why aren't I indeed?
I don't function in the evenings.
I'll write all about getting engaged when I stop bleeding and hating men.
xoxox

Anonymous said...

lmfao Kiddo. Great Boobs again!
I'm getting senile so I repete myself a lot!
Good luck with your exams! I know you'll ACE them!
Go get your t-shirt please.

Anonymous said...

Just lettin' you know I'm reading :)
Get over that war thing already. Not worth your time.
Adn yay for meeting new friends and getting more confident!

Bel

D-HOR said...

Your mom is rediculous. I know I'm supposed to try and diffuse the situation and try to make you feel better, but I'm retarded and she's an idiot.
Why the fuck is she still ironing for you anyways? You're 25 you can obviously take care of your own clothes. Usually it's the parents that have to "cut the apron strings" but in this case you're sawing and she's tying knots!!! Christ on a cracker!!