Tuesday 3 July 2007

Tuesday Blabber

I've been asked three times yesterday why there are no new posts. I'm alive, I'm well, I just had nothing to say. Coming from me, doesn't sound "well", does it? What can I say... It happens.
I'm a nervous wreck, to be quite honest. These exams are gonna be the death of me. I'm actually studying although I'm pretty sure it won't mean a thing. I have the strongest feeling I'll fail again. Stoopid Uni. Why? Why did I go back to school at this age? I'll never know.
Yesterday at Uni I met High School Crush's younger brother. Holly shit, what a gene pool that is! I totally noticed that guy in the halls but y'know, had no idea who he was. And as we were introduced he says "We've met, I think." and I said "No, we've just seen each other in the halls." Cuz lemme tell ya, I would've know had we met! lol
I dreamt of LCB. So now he's gonna haunt my dreams? Hope not. I woke up annoyed.
Sister is cleaning the room. It's her birthday on Thursday so she's having people over. I bought her a bracelet, she seemed to like it a lot. She's lucky she got anything, lol.
Doc asked me to come visit her this summer. Oh, how I wish I could! Stoopid Uni and reading tons of stoopid books! we're talking France here! LYNCH Uni! Perla asked me to come to LoĊĦinj this summer, Maja asked me to come to Krk... and I'm not gonna go anywhere. Life's a bitch. But we knew that.

9 spoke back:

Unknown said...

you can always come to Zgb, we got... well, we got nothing, no sea, no club scene during summer, nothing. but still, come and we can soak our feet in Jarun lake and hope we don't get cancer. and there's the university library, ha! yes there is yes there is!

D-HOR said...

AAHHH come on can't you take at least a COUPLE of weeks????? It might be good for you to get a change of scene. Like for real.

Anonymous said...

Krissie, go visit Doc already. Soak up some sun, let yourself be swept off your feet by some French luvah! Go ahead, enjoy life.

Bel

Krissie said...

Oh yeah, Bel, if I go to France, we are so coming to see you too...

D-HOR said...

OOOOoooo YES!! French lover indeed. I've had a couple of summer romances before (they really do happen) and got a lot of fun and experience out of them.(whoa really showing my true hor colors here, just for you) Freaking go for it.

Krissie said...

I wish I could. But I really can't. No way, no how.

Unknown said...

I'll pretend I was never here...
: weeping:

Krissie said...

I'm sorry... What?

Anonymous said...

Awww Krissie, you can take, if not a week, 3 or 4 days out of your books... I know you want to!