Monday 11 June 2007

Indecisive

I'm leaving house in an hour and a half.
Still haven't decided.
Don't hate me, all you hos out there, but I'm leaning into NO more than YES. Bel, you happy?
This shouldn't be so complicated.

Oh and I'm not going anywhere on Friday. It's supposed to be a whole day long "event" in some village, in a recreational centre... Not my cup of tea, really. Besides, I have an exam Saturday morning so no thank you.
I suppose this is how my R+ forum adventure ends...

I don't think I'll be drinking tonight.
Does it show that I'm not in such a great mood? I feel like I've been run by an 18-wheeler. Rock on, huh?

3 spoke back:

D-HOR said...

It's a little late but Good Luck!! I'm the hor but silly I don't hate you. If you can get a good piece then go for it. Really, who would I be to discourage a chance at an O??? Now THAT would be wrong. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am happy.
But then again, what I think is irrelevant. Do what you feel is right.

Bel

Anonymous said...

ROCK ON GAL!!! ROCK ON!!