Friday 1 June 2007

Friday Blabber

And yet another Friday.
No more P.E. I think I'm gonna cry... NOT!
About... y'know... Looking back on yesterday, I feel nauseous. Why? Because I have no idea what was I thinking. I don't know what I want. I sure as hell don't wanna date anyone. Not now, now ever. I've tried that. I didn't like it. The idea of a commitment... *shudder* And sex... Well, enough has been said. So what do I want?
And let's put certain someone aside. What would I want from anyone right now? Nothing.
It doesn't matter anyway. I'm pretty sure it'll all stay on that chat.

Soo... I met a gay guy yesterday. I've never met a gay guy/girl before. Not that I've known of, that is. Why am I so excited about that? Dunno. All in all, it was fun. There were 8 of us, two I've met for the first time. I wasn't quiet all the time. Improvement, no? Well, I knew some of them and it was a significantly smaller crowd so yeah... I felt more comfortable.

I have a partial exam in an hour and a half. I can't think about it now. Who knew. lol But seriously, I might fail. Unless I get really, really lucky. Which I don't get. Ever. So there.
Though I feel the urge to believe in horoscope, just this once:
Don't let things bother you, dear Sagittarius. Have confidence that you are on the right track. Your strong will and erratic habits will actually prove to be quite effective on a day like today, when things seem to be floundering, and indecision abounds. Take this opportunity to grab the reins where other people have let them go. You might find yourself on center stage, but this is fine, because you know exactly what words to say.

I'm thinking of doing a Brazilian. But I'm not a fan of pain so I probably won't.

7 spoke back:

nicbeast said...

You know Kriss, I say go with it. If you can, relax, watch and see where things lead. They may go nowhere at all and you've wasted all that worring on nothing! ;-)

As for the Brazilian, I have been thinking about one too. Let me know what you decide.

Mama Bear said...

"I'm thinking of doing a Brazilian."

You know when I read this, I thought "What's to think about it? Brazilian men are YUMMY!"

Clearly, I'm an idiot.

Krissie said...

I'll let you know, Nic.
And you, MB... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Anonymous said...

The Brazilian caught my attention too! LAMO

Anonymous said...

that was truly the first gay person you've ever met? I bet you've met a couple before and didn't know (just like you said)..anyhow, all I can say is that gay guys are tons of fun and they are willing to talk about ANYTHING lol

and about the brazilian, babe, if you've never done the waxing before, just start with a simple bikini wax. Move on from there...
And you do have to take your pants off for a brazilian, which is...a tad uncomfy. Good luck ;-)
let us know what you do lol

Krissie said...

Yes, I know I have to remove my underwear to do it, but that is the least of my concerns. It's the pain I dread.

Anonymous said...

I read 'Brazilian' and thought 'blood'.... good luck