Monday 7 May 2007

What Age Do I Act?

What a surprise.

You Are 23 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

10 spoke back:

BOSSY said...

Bossy cannot lie: she acts two. Always throwing a fit, and the last to leave a party.

Anonymous said...

I'm 24 years old. I can live with that

unlike the time someone at work guessed my age and thought I was 29! WTF?
then another thought I was 19. People, please.
I can't get along with 19-year olds let alone comprehend the fact that someone would think I AM that old.

and 29...by the time I'm gonna hit tram 3 I would like to be OUT of college and working aka not helping out at a restaurant on my free saturday nights.

Mama Bear said...

My result was 32 years old...LMFAO! That's pretty close since I'm 33! When you're in your thirties and reflecting upon your 20s, your mantra tends to be "Been there, done that...bought the t-shirt, don't wanna go back." :) OK, I'm lying...I'd love to have my 21 yr. old ass back!

Krissie said...

YKM, getting along with 19yr olds is a piece of cake. I know what I'm talking about.

jenny said...

I'm 28, which is 5 years younger than I really am. Not too shabby if I may say so! Thanks for the fun!

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!!??
You're not 12 and NOW you're telling me!

Anonymous said...

I am 30! 30!

Someone please shoot me because there is no more denying it ... I am 28 and I want to stay that way forever! Forever!

Bel

Wet For Went said...

I'm 21. Perfect.

Anonymous said...

haha, cool test!

I act like I'm 20, and just to say ... I'm only 17 (18 end of october!) Yay, Fucking Yay!!
It is soo right when it comes down to it, but I can still have fun!!!

:)

XXX Julie

Krissie said...

Mistress, i hope you enjoyed your stay. LMAO

Julie! You alive??! And still a minor? LOL