Thursday 3 May 2007

Tagged

So Darth Sardonic tagged me. Good thing I'm bored.
10 random things about me - I can do that.
10 people to tag in return - no fucking way. Wait... Can I tag them on MySpace? I can?! Then I'm alright!
So here goes:
1. I'm 25 and only a freshman. Still clueless about what I want.
2. I loved my late dog more than I love my "current" one.
3. I get really excited every time anyone comments on my blog. I can't believe anyone reads that crap, let alone comments!
4. I am an obsessive reader. Mostly of crap.
5. I dance like an idiot in my room. I never dance in public.
6. I start a lot of my sentences with "I". Egoistic much?
7. I can't take a compliment.
8. I cry at the end of most movies. (Don't ask me which movies I watch.)
9. In 8 out of 10 times I was behind the wheel, I had some kind of an accident. I don't drive anymore.
10. I am more bored now with what I wrote than I was when I started.

I'm tagging Doc, Mama Bear, Nicbeast, YKM, Bel, Jo, Katjus, AJ, Prly and Jail. My job is done.

8 spoke back:

darth sardonic said...

this was funny. been reading a little here and there.

nothing wrong with your boobs being discussed, is there?

Krissie said...

LOL, nothing wrong, just a bit weird when you barely know people discussing them.

D-HOR said...

25 and still a freshman. You kick ass cuz I think I might be in that boat too. I've taken classes so sporatically since highschool I don't know WHAT the hell I really am.

OH man and I'm so SO on the boat with you about freaking out when people comment on my blog. I'm a dork normaly but when I get comments I turn into super happy dog-tail-waggin dork. This morning I noticed that you linked to my blog and about fell out of my chair.

You're cracking me up so far, I have to come back and read more.

Krissie said...

*jumping up and down*
People are reading,
people are commenting!
*singing it even though it doesn't exactly rhyme*
*nor it is a song*
*nor can she sing*

Anonymous said...

I leave for a few days, and you end up with a new bog and comments... I can never leave you alone, can I?

Krissie said...

A new bog?
Yes, Sistah Doc, that's exactly what I have.

Anonymous said...

You sound so pompous about it! I LOVE IT! NOT!FUCK YOU!

Krissie said...

Come join me, ho.