Thursday 10 May 2007

Thursday Blabber

What can I say about this day? Not much.
I wore the boob-enlarging top. And I was in the HT class and as each of us had to correct a sentence on the board, so did I. And while I was standing there, Anja (who apparently finally decided to do me the honour of visiting this little kingdom of mine and has enjoyed tremendously seeing her name being dragged over the Internet) gives me this weird look and raises her eyebrow (I'm pretty sure she even winked at me) and we start laughing so HT, who had his back turned to us, turns around and asks us what was so funny. And I say it was nothing but can you imagine how it looked? He must have thought we were laughing at him. Or possibly checking his behind.
Note to Anja: initiating a discussion of my boobs is one thing; making LT think I was checking him out is something completely different. And much more appreciated! *wink wink*
We had a partial exam today. Here's a question: will I ever find myself in the situation that might require me to use this sentence: We needn't have worried that much. ??! I don't think so.

Tonight is the Eurosong semi-final. *waits patiently till everyone has stopped laughing* *realises that she might as well continue since they don't seem like stopping any time soon* Ok, so you think I'm a sad excuse for an intelligent organism. But you see, when HRT (national television) offers some kind of humour in its program, you better grab the opportunity to laugh! And where else could one see such a wonderful bunch of wanna-bes in hideous outfits, with ridiculous choreographies and above all, where could one hear the absolutely worst collection of songs in one place? Well, except in my mp3, obviously... So yeah, I'm gonna watch it and I'm gonna laugh and I'm gonna be extremely grateful that the songs last only 3 minutes each. Apart from the worst one that will inevitably get stuck in my brain for the next week or, if I'm really unlucky, even longer than that.
And it will probably repeat itself all the way around the fucking bridges tomorrow... Oh yeah, it Fucked-Up Friday again.

10 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

Eurosong SEMI-finals? I'd have laughed myself silly at the finals, but the SEMI-finals? I'll have a stomach ache from laughing so hard tomorrow.

Bel

Krissie said...

Shurrrt urrrp.
This is even funnier than the finals.

Anonymous said...

ej!moje prvo iskustvo u ovakvom nečem ikad pa sam mal zbunjena...ko na nečijem satu danas kad sam očito buljila u nešto :)

Krissie said...

Ahahahahahaha!
Vidi kako ti je uspjelo otprve!

nicbeast said...

Did you do the boob shimmy?

Krissie said...

Of course not. I'm a nice girl. I behave in classes.

Cole Goodwin said...

*shaking head* That's too bad...

Anonymous said...

I watched the semi-finals with half an eye...
God it's like KITSCH threw up ALL over that contest!
It sucked more than last year and of course Belgium didn't make it. Surprise surprise. Did CRO make it through?

Worst outfit was definately the female hostess'. Bright. Pink. Too much Tan. Fugly hair. Just all kinds of wrong wrong wrong.

That's 30 minutes of my life I'm never gonna get back. Boo.

Krissie said...

Croatia didn't make it either, but it was no surprise. I liked the song sort of, but only for Croatian use. LOL
I didn't actually watch it, I was looking at computer and listening to songs. Can't really say if that helped or not.

Anonymous said...

I wanna check HT's butt too!
And don't you know that good girls always end last?