Tuesday 29 May 2007

Horoscope

Sagittarius
November 22 - December 20
Strong forces may be acting up and asking you to stand up a little straighter than usual, dear Sagittarius. Keep your shoulders back and be proud. Don't think of yourself as any less of a person just because there is disagreement between you and the people around you. Maintain high respect for yourself and your opinions. Say things with confidence; don't back down, but be prepared to fight.


Hmm... interesting. And I just felt like NOT maintaining high respect for myself and my opinions. You know, as usual, agreeing with whatever anyone says and stuff. Cuz that's so me.

And this is why I think that horoscope is bullshit.

3 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

The Brat was BORN prepared to fight. She has The TORCH.
and this is why I think that horoscope is bullshit.

Mama Bear said...

As a matter of fact, I've never met a Sagittarian who's inclined to bow down to other's opinions. This horoscope is clearly bonk!

lady macleod said...

unless of course it says something we WANT to hear :-)