Friday 18 May 2007

TGIF

It's Friday with no P.E. How great is that? Unless, of course, we were misinformed and there actually was a class and we missed it. lol Then I'll have to go around the bridges TWO times next time! LMFAO
I should get some sleep. A nap. I'm a a fan too, just like Went. I need to make up for that night. I am so old...
Anyway, I might be back later if something happens. *cracking self up*

UPDATE:
OK, nothing happened. lol I was just watching this movie, In Good Company, and suddenly I hear the oh so familiar music. It was Cannonball by Damien Rice. I fucking love that song! So I was happy. And depressed, cuz let's be honest, that's one depressing song. And that's why I love it.
The movie's bad though. There. I'm done.

UPPERDATE: Apparently we were misinformed and we are going to have to go around the bridges twice next time. Somebody, please, shoot me. (Lindy, is your dad available?)

6 spoke back:

lady macleod said...

let us know..

Anonymous said...

Hey K!

So what's up with Went not showing up at Paley? I mean is that for real?

And what's with the FCoWM? Are they for real? Do they really worship him? Cos I'm like whaaa?

And, why does everyone call me a newbie? What's with that? I'm, like, totally confused!


heheheheh, sorry I thought it would be funny

SM

Krissie said...

Oh these days the Cbox is insane. There are people thinking I'm a newbie too! lol
Anyway, this is not a place where I speak of Went. So e-mail me or go to my MySpace page.

Anonymous said...

da te unaprijed pripremim-sljedeći petak dupla doza zadovoljstva: MOST 2x :((( fuj, fuj, fuj!!! ko nam je uopće rekao da nema tjelesnog??? onak totalno ga je bilo!

Krissie said...

Nemoj me zajebavat???! Pa ne znam, meni si TI rekla...
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Anonymous said...

mmm, it's so great to feel totally down and even depressed when listening to Damien Rice.
because sometimes you just need to cry and somehow it always makes you feel so much better afterwards.

Damien Rice is THE artists with THE songs to do such a thing...