Friday 11 May 2007

TGIF? Not So Much


My sister and her bf ~~~~~~~~> took me shopping today. Well, I wasn't actually buying anything, I was in the city and they picked me up at Uni and took me with them. I got a huge ice cream out of it. Anyway, she was looking for some shoes but couldn't find what she had in mind. She then almost bought a scooter instead. Yeah, I know. What a substitute.
We ran into Anja on the main square and I introduced them. I think my sis had a soft spot for Anja in advance because I told her that Anja said she thought my sis was pretty. Well, she is.

Anyway...
Walking around the bridges in burning sun - check
Exam in Morphosyntax written - check
Passing exam in Sociolinguistics - check
Headache - check
Bored - check
Hearing she is supposed to do some extra work on her Sociolinguistic presentation - check
Headache getting worse - check

6 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaa... sad je anja upoznala tvoju sestru, a ja nisaaaam... me jealous!

Krissie said...

Ti dođi pa ne'š bit' jealous, girl!

Anonymous said...

mhm, stizem prvim vlakom... cim napisem outline za lingvistiku. sociolingvistiku, that is. previse se druzim s tobom.

Krissie said...

Hahahaha, previše indeed.
Pišeš to sad? Poslat ćeš večeras? ja nikako. To ću sutra. I kak' me nervira!!!

Anonymous said...

scratching head - check.

Krissie said...

Oh yeah, Croatian is tricky, isn't it? LMAO