Wednesday 23 May 2007

Spring

As I was crossing the street today, I saw one of the finest specimens of male gender walking in front of me. Tall, really tall, around 2m, dark hair, broad shoulders and a great butt. So I'm staring at his behind (it was basically all I could see, I'm a tiny person) and I trip and almost fall on my face. Why was I even checking him out? I don't care about men. Must be spring messing with my mind.
Funny story. We had to make up for some lost classes and we were supposed to have a class from 10.15 till... dunno... 11.30 or so. So I got up at 7.45, got on the train at 8.54, got to Osijek at 9.10, wasted some time just sitting in the sun till 10.15 and then the professor came and held the class. For 20 minutes. I kid you not. Then she let us go. It was 10.35. Then I sat in the sun again. Because the train was leaving at 11.55. And that was my day so far.

3 spoke back:

lady macleod said...

Sweet Krissie,

If you had NOT checked him out, that would be cause for worry. More sun, less lecture. Well done.

Mama Bear said...

Ahh, the leisurely days of sitting out on the sun after classes. I remember those days...every so often, I want them back.

Tall, dark, and handsome man-sighting, eh? Ooh, la, la. Answer me this though...how tall is 2m? I'm a stupid American, remember? ;)

Krissie said...

It's 6'5", MB. Like, really tall. Basketball player tall. TALL.