Tuesday 8 May 2007

Grey's Anatomy


picture source
Fuck. It.
There. I mean, I knew Denny would die. But still I cried my eyes out. And I wasn't even that much into that show. Now that it's over (in Croatia, that is), I want more.
Y'know, I liked Alex all this time, while he was a jerk, while he was with Izzie, while he was a jerk again and no one but me took his side (see, Maja and sister dearest, he was just hurting) and all I have to say now is In. Your. Face. Of course, it could be just me having a soft spot for jerks...
I loved the way he took Izzie in his arms and offered her his shoulder to cry on. But I loved even more how he and George followed her down the stairs as she was walking out. There was just something about that scene...
Meredith, on the other hand... Well actually, I don't even blame her that much for having sex with Derek. She never hid the fact that she loves him, but Derek... HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FUCKING HERO! And if a hero is married, hell, if he chose his wife above Meredith, then he should not cheat on her. God knows I love Patrick Dempsey but I'm starting to dislike this character.
And why am I getting so worked up over a TV show?!
Oh yeah... Cuz I have no life of my own.

Currently reading: Karen McCullah Lutz, The Bachelorette Party (Yes, it's chick-lit again! *getting slightly defensive*)

7 spoke back:

D-HOR said...

Ok, I'm like a crazy Grey's fan but I got all confused when I read this post.

DUH, to me I didn't know that you live in Croatia. Oops. AND they are like a season or two behind of what they've shown here.

Darling can you order the DVD box set of the seasons that they're not going to show there? Cuz it's got even better. Alex is so hot no that I just about can't stand it.

You've got to get your hands on the DVD's. How can they shut it down there? Croations don't like it? ?? WHY???

Anonymous said...

vidi, prva cu ostavit komentar... jer mi se ne pise poruka- nemoguce je napisat ista o sekspiru danas! a za alexa- sam si je kriv sto je patio! kad je, konj, spavo s onom oliviom! jesam spomenila da mrzim ljude koji varaju?? 100% :) (ne smeta meni spominjanje toga, sve dokne spomenes neke malo sramotnije stvari)

Krissie said...

No,it's just that the season 2 ended. Season 3 will be back in autumn.
And yeah, we're quite behind with all shows but that's ok, I wait.

Anonymous said...

ili necu... :(

Krissie said...

Ah, Majo, na tren zaboravih sramotnije stvari...
Ma prevario ili ne, svejedno ja navijam za njega. Pretpostavljam da onda oštro zamjeraš i Dereku. Ili ne? Ha? HA?

Anonymous said...

derek nije varo... dosad bar. a varo je s Njom, to se ne racuna!! nego, ima greska u rp-u. u drugom par, sto sam ja tipkala- pise language umjesto accent.(but there is only one ACCENT which only occurs...) i mislim da treba napisat literaturu.

D-HOR said...

OH well thank goodness.