Wednesday 9 May 2007

Wednesday Blabber


I walked around the city with the earphones in my ears even though the battery in the mp3 was dead. I was just too lazy to put it away.
On a scale from 1 to 10, how bad does one ruin a diet with a McDonald's Chocolate Shake? Somewhere around 18, right?
We were supposed to hand in a paper on RP today and I was out of black toner so I printed it out in green. I figured I'll just copy it and it'll be black and it'll be fine. I didn't, however, count on a fucked up photocopy. So I handed in the green one. I'm sure it'll be OK.
This morning I got up and my sis was still asleep. So I went to the living room and watched "Ed". Then I got a text message. From my sister in the next room. That's the only sister I have. Just to be clear, ours is a very small house: two bedrooms, a kitchen slash living room, a bathroom; all on the same floor, of course. There was absolutely no need for her to text me, a holler would do just fine. But OK. We embrace each other's weirdness. So I got there wondering what the hell is going on that she had to use her cell to reach me and she says: "Make me some coffee." See, for a moment there I forgot I actually live in You Rang, M'Lord?.

I ran into a girl from my high school class. She's defending her thesis tomorrow. Every one of my peers is getting a diploma these days. Every one but me, that is. God, I'm such a loser.

4 spoke back:

jenny said...

LMAO... I used to do the same thing with Hubby... He would be in the living room watching the telly, and I'd send him a text message to bring me some water when I was pregnant with my first. Gotta pamper the pregnant lady!!

Krissie said...

Uhm... I'm with you on that one, it's just that my sis is extremely non-pregnant and is even younger than me.
Just saying.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Krissie! Procrastinated so long did you?

Bel

Krissie said...

Amongst other things.