Friday 25 May 2007

Hm...

People simply cannot stop talking about my boobs.
A few minutes ago, a guy from R+ night out told me how he knows people noticed me. And then added they at least noticed them. So I asked who, although I had a pretty good idea. How? Well...
Remember model guy? Probably not, unless you are a visitor of WFW's Cbox . Anyway, there's this guy, a model, who is a friend of the guy I supposedly flirted with on the R+ forum. That model guy wasn't there that night but he told me he has heard about my boobs. (???) I asked who told him but he didn't want to say. I assumed it was Xxxx cuz they are like best friends but I didn't insist. How are they such good friends is beyond me, since model guy is sooo boring and this other guy is anything but boring but uwwkey. (BTW, I dreamt of that guy the other day, during my afternoon nap. I passed him by, turned around while walking and smiled. That's all. But why am I dreaming of people I only met once in my life?)
And tonight this other guy told me how I was noticed and I asked by who(m?) and he told me to guess. And I said Xxxx and he said I was right.
Here comes the funny part: my boobs... NOT SO GREAT! In fact, I call them Freak Sisters because they are completely different. Their size is different, the left one is a cup-size bigger than the right one; I have to stuff right cup with pads to make them appear even. They are the source of my biggest complex. If I had the money and wasn't terrified of the operation, I would fix them in a second. So to have people discussing them... It's amusing but scary at the same time. Mostly because I have decided a while ago never to let another man see them again. Ever.
Is this too much of the real me? Well...

8 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

kristina i... Xxxxx zaljubljeni par kad se budu vjencali... i, molim te, ne spominji samoubijanje

Krissie said...

Neću, neću.. ubit ću TEBE! hehehehe

Anonymous said...

super, sad me strah, necu moc spavat.

nicbeast said...

I'd get a boob job in heart beat! I am right there with you girl!

Krissie said...

But I'm pretty sure you'd do it for different reasons, Nic.

Anonymous said...

Freaky Boobs: The Return!
DA DA DAM.

Krissie said...

Doc, you make it sound like they are some kind of super-powers.

AJ said...

Horray for boobies!!!

Well, I've gotta cheer for someone's since I've got none of my own. And Kris, I don't care how much you hate them, I still think you've got a great rack. *wink*