Thursday 3 May 2007

Playing Truant

I decided yesterday I'm not gonna go to the first class of the day. I texted a friend instead and we went for a coffee. Then I returned to the Uni for L... excuse me... HT's class. I wasn't gonna miss that! Though it was not as enjoyable as usual cuz I was on my best behavior and let's face it: there's no fun in behaving. But he wore no glasses either. I miss the glasses now. I WANT him to wear them. Ok, must stop thinking of my married professor. Did I mention he's as old as me? Yeah...
Then I decided to skip a partial exam that I totally didn't study for (hence the skipping) and a bunch of us went to a cafe instead. (I suppose you've noticed: Croatians drink a lot of coffee.) At least this time no one discussed my boobs.
Then I thought of going back to another class but then I just went home instead. It was not a day for classes. It just wasn't.
But it was an excellent day for catching up with the newest gossip of my 19yr old classmates. (Now Maja will be offended again! lol)
Fucking P.E. tomorrow morning. We've heard two rumours: one saying we are about to run between the bridges on the Drava (it's a long way to run, trust me) and the other saying we should bring balls and cards so we could just do nothing. lol I'm really hoping it's the latter that is true. I can't run. Seriously. I DO NOT RUN. It's against my religion. I can walk. If I must. But I would prefer sitting on the grass and playing poker or something. Can I play poker? Of course not. But it has to be easier than running around.

0 spoke back: