Sunday 27 May 2007

Sunday Blabber

Finally finished the research paper. On what? The Royal Shakespeare Company, duh. It is really really long and even more boring. Unbelievable.
I feel like I should be treating myself with something really unhealthy. Must ponder on that.
I've been wanting to tell this lil' story for days now but kept forgetting. Well here goes now: the other morning I was brushing my hair and tying it in a pony-tail. And then there were a few disobedient hairs that I couldn't control so I took the hair-spray and started spraying like lunatic. And then my sisters comes out of the room, looks at me and goes: What are you doing? Not with THAT!! And I look at the bottle and it's not the hair-spray I'm holding, but a deodorant. Idiot. (Luckily, it was black-dress-approved so it didn't leave white marks on my head.)
What else? Uhm... Yesterday my Dad "celebrated" his 49th birthday. So I ate and I ate and I ate the entire day. Speaking of, I'm kinda hungry now... Must be all the writing wearing me out.
Sonja made the plan for her birthday party. Well, calling it a "party" is a bit of a stretch because it will basically be a few of us in her back yard, eating and drinking. Oh wait... it IS a party! Well OK! Oh yeah, it's on June 22. lol It's never too early for looking forward to getting drunk. And the fact that it is going to happen in the middle of the exams just makes it that much better.
And I think that would be it.

6 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO
If I didn't know you were crazy before reading this, I'd know now!

Krissie said...

I'm happy my problems amuse you.

Anonymous said...

Better laugh than cry.

lady macleod said...

(Luckily, it was black-dress-approved so it didn't leave white marks on my head.)

LOL, too funny. Have fun at the party.

Krissie said...

Thanks! It's in a month though... lol

Mama Bear said...

I bet your head didn't sweat! LOL! Happy belated 49th to your Dad...it's o.k. if you don't want to tell him who I am. I wouldn't either.