Friday 4 May 2007

Friday Blabber


We walked around the bridges today. That's right - WALKED. Professor said we are supposed to run. I turned around and went: Ha. Ha. (That's my super-sarcastic laugh.) Seriously, I'm 25. I'm not gonna run around the city with fucking backpack on. And he said we have to make the circle and then return to THE BENCH HE WAS SITTING ON so he'd sign us in his book, y'know, that we came to the class. And I said I didn't like the order of actions. Signing us in so we could leave as soon as he couldn't see us, that would've been great! And he said next time he's bringing balls so we can play volleyball. Yaa-fucking-aay. Did I mention I'm anti-sports?
Anyhow, TGIF. Yeah, I know this week I only went to the Uni two times and I skipped most of the classes yesterday but still Friday is always nice when it comes. And tonight it's "Bridget Jones's Diary" on. Yes, I've seen that movie 5-6 times already, not to mention having my own copy, but there's something about one's favourite movies being on TV... Simply cannot miss it. And no, I'm not ordering any pizza, thank you very much.

Currently reading: In Her Shoes, Jennifer Weiner (I like chick-lit. Sue me.)

0 spoke back: