Sunday 6 May 2007

Bored Blabber


Aaah, back to my usual nonsense writing. Yeah, nothing to say.
It's gonna be a long day tomorrow. I'm not sure when I'll be coming home, 8, 9, 10... I have a partial exam in Sociolinguistics. I studied. Kinda. I should be doing more tomorrow during the day. God bless library and free hours in between classes.
I was over at friend's earlier. What is it about chocolate that I cannot resist? I don't buy it since I'm trying to lose weight. And I don't think about it and I almost don't miss it. But I go there and it's on the table (and we're talking Milka with nougat filling and whole hazelnuts) and without even realizing what I am doing, I'm eating it. My anti-starch pills won't help me neutralize sugar and fat from chocolate. But then again, what kind of a life is this if I cannot eat something that good? And how on Earth did I become this girl? Me, who used to swear she'd never diet in her life?! I don't like growing-up, I don't like it one bit.

Y'know, I kinda rooted for that woman to win the French elections. What? Yeah, I know it has nothing to do with anything.

3 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

you KNOW I was rooting for Segolène to win the french elections too!
dammit.

and chocolate. what can I say? It's better than sex according to a belgian singer, but I don't wanna believe that. Not with a certain someone and what we can do in mind. Please let chocolate not be better than sex (with him...)! lmao

Krissie said...

*chanting* Chocolate is better than sex, chocolate is better than sex...

Anonymous said...

yeah, the elections have put me in deep depression. French are really more stoopid than I thought! Electing BUSH#2 is really beyong stoopidity... sigh...