Thursday 10 May 2007

Note To Self

Must. Stop. Uncontrollably. Comment. On. People's. Blogs.
One would think that the cbox causing incident at WFW's had taught me something...

I'm hoping it'll be a warm day tomorrow. I have this new top that makes my boobs look really really big and it's been sitting in my closet for about 10 days now and I simply must wear it. And it's only slightly see-through. But it's not slutty. Honestly, it isn't. And the fact that it's LT day tomorrow is a pure coincidence.
I have another partial tomorrow. Let's see how that'll go. I did some studying. I'll do more tomorrow at Uni. And then there's another on on Friday. Boy, it's a busy week. I could use some crossed fingers.
I finished the book. There was a sentence,a perfectly innocent one, that has launched me into the orbit of horny in a nanosecond. Is that TMI? Don't worry, I'm not gonna let you in on the details of... Y'know what? I'm not even gonna finish that sentence.

God, I am so confused about myself that I cannot even decide on a fucking picture I want for my profile. Why can't I just grow up and finally find out who the fuck I am and what I want? I'm too old for this shit.

7 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

What was the sentence?

Krissie said...

LOL, Nic! Haven't you heard about the curiosity and the cat?
It was something about a guy putting his hand on girl's knee pretending he didn't even notice it.
It brought back memories... Nice ones.

darth sardonic said...

late-bloomer, i keep telling you, lol.

Krissie said...

I'll probably be late before I bloom.

Anonymous said...

Krissie,

Are we in the same mood today or what?
I feel your pain, girl.
And the top? Wear it.

Bel

Anonymous said...

Okay, you wrote this yesterday. Sorry.

Bel

Krissie said...

LMAO, Bel. I wore it all right.