Thursday 3 May 2007

300


Did I not say I was NOT going to see that movie? Did I NOT?
Well... I came home and there were a few DIVXs on the table. What was a girl to do? Open the box. Duh! And there it was, 300. Sister's bf must have brought it earlier. And as I have no will power whatsoever (proven so many times in the past), I shove it into the DVD player and watch it. And it's ok. I'm not all that much into spilling liters of blood but ok, I can take it. What I don't get is why someone (can't quite remember who - was it you, Doc?) told me she had an instant crush on Gerard Butler. But tastes are not to be discussed.
Anyway... Watching 300 - check.

5 spoke back:

Sparx said...

Man, you ARE a film junky!!!! V cool. I shoulda tagged you, I bet you'd be amusing.

Krissie said...

LOL, I am.
Unfortunately, I always like the movies I'm ashamed to admit I like.
Just don't tell anyone I said that.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could pic-spam you with my Butler pics!

Krissie said...

Sistah Doc, you've done more than enough.

Anonymous said...

I did? NOT ENOUGH! if you don't like Gerard yet.