Saturday 5 May 2007

Saturday Blabber


It's Saturday night and I'm home. Of course. A friend called to ask me to come over and I was like: "Nah, I'm gonna watch Shrek." (she hates cartoons, lol) So I stay home and then realize that Shrek is FUCKING DUBBED! I hate that shit. I mean, 80% of the fun in Shrek is that silly Donkey. If I can't hear the original voice, then it just sucks. So it's surfing or "Singing With Stars". Tough one, huh?
Sister is sleeping over at bf's. Thank God, I have the room for myself. I bet you're thinking about the previous post. Well, sibling love is one thing. My need to be alone is something completely different. (Garbo much?)
I'm listening to R+, Top 20. Funny thing: I haven't heard one song I know so far. LMAO
I tried watching "Apocalypto" today. When I say "tried", I mean I shoved the DVD into the player, watched for 2 minutes some guy running through the woods trying to catch a bore or something, decided I can't watch that and watched 3 epis of PB S1 instead. Isn't that a surprise? But I'm still gonna go: watching "Apocalypto" - check.
Oh, I just recognized Natasha Bedingfield on the R+. What does that say about me? Wait... Don't answer that.

0 spoke back: