Wednesday 25 July 2007

Scooter

No, I'm not talking about the horrible German dance group. lol What I mean is that my dad just bought a scooter. Now, I'm not gonna ride it. No way in hell I'm sitting on something that has two wheels, a motor and no frame whatsoever. It's like riding something that goes like 60km/h OUTSIDE of anything! It's an accident waiting to happen. I'm against motorcycles, no matter what size they come in. My sister, on the other hand, can't wait to get on it. That being said, here it is (it doesn't have the dumb box at the end though):
It's OK, though. We got a new TV for our room. And oh, almost forgot! They had to bring the scooter home immediately so mum had to sit in the back, facing the back of the car, with open trunk and keep an eye on the scooter so it wouldn't fall out! Damn, you should've seen it!

6 spoke back:

D-HOR said...

Bless your Dad but he's gonna look like a super dorky old dude. No offense, but for REAL.

Krissie said...

Dude, you think I don't know that?
Luckily, it's only to get him to work and it's like 7 minutes away on that thing! lmao

Mama Bear said...

Scooterific! What, you don't want to zip around like a Croatian Audrey Hepburn in "Roman Holiday"? You already have the short hair cut. ;)

Krissie said...

Yeah, but I'm lacking Gregory Peck. And blue blood.
Other than that - Audrey Hepburn I am!

Anonymous said...

If you're Audrey, I wanna fuck you right here right now!

Hahahaha@ dorky Dads!

And why didn't they ride the scooter AND the car... or maybe there was only one person with a driver's licence?

Krissie said...

Well yeah, that. Only Dad has a license but also, the scooter was just bought, it was registered yet. Anyway, this was at least funny to watch. lmao