Tuesday 10 July 2007

Stupid Model Guy!

Why does he even address me? It's only to annoy me! Why does he presume he knows anything about my life? And why do I answer back??! Gaaaaah! And why do I let him get to me like that?
I may play a bitch, but in fact I bruise too easily...

All right, for your entertainment, the transcript:
But first, the set up: the topic on the forum was nudist beaches and stuff, so I wrote I sunbathed topless a few times and this is where he comes in, whispering of course. Oh and, he never spoke to me once after we have actually met. Just saying. So here goes:

MG: mmm, you could come swimming with us some time, then go topless
:bigsmile:
K: you know I'm gonna say "yes" to that proposal
MG: I know you're lame like that, but I love to provoke you
:wink:
K: I know
I'm so uncool
MG: ok, these sarcastic remarks are uncalled for...
K: that wasn't sarcasm
MG: well then do something with your life, instead of being half-depressed all the time...
K: I don't even know what to say to you after that
MG: then say nothing...

Why does he pick on me? I don't know how to handle him!

15 spoke back:

D-HOR said...

He had me for a second when I thought he was trying to get you not to say bad things about yourself, cux that's cool and nice but then this? -

"...do something with your life instead of being half-depressed all the time..."

I'm sorry I don't know this dude but he sounds like a fucking asswipe. He can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned. Asshole.

You can handle him by telling him to fuck off next time he wants to say something shitty like that.

Krissie said...

I don't know this dude but he sounds like a fucking asswipe.

It sounds to me like you know him quite well. Fucktard!

D-HOR said...

Oooo say it again, you're making me so proud!!!!

Unknown said...

Then say nothing...
I feel an ending is missing-what happened afterwards?

Krissie said...

I said nothing. There's your ending.

Unknown said...

No dirty, sweaty details? You really should get out more...

Krissie said...

You're getting dangerously near the fucktard-box, P....

nicbeast said...

*Joins with Kris in calling him a FUCKTARD!*

YKM said...

I'm in agreement with everyone else here, he is an asshole. needs some serious banning too!

if the only time he actually talks to ya is because the topic is 'topless swimming', then you know what to do...
*IGNORE*

boobs and ass is all they ever think about.

Mama Bear said...

Krissie, I know how you can get him to stop fixating on your boobs - just tell him you have three of them. That should send him running unless of course he's into that freaky shit.

AJ said...

Fucktard, indeed! You want me to kick his ass?

Krissie said...

That would be lovely, thank you! I'm e-mailing you his address! (

Anonymous said...

LYNCH FUCKTARD!!! LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH FUCKING LYNCH FUCKTARD!

Krissie said...

There's the LYNCHing I know and love! I missed it so much! God, it's good to have you back!

Anonymous said...

you know you can have my ROCKS anytime Brat! They're yours. CMOK!