Thursday 5 July 2007

Thursday Psycho Blabber

"The Human Stain" is in 50 minutes and I'm waiting for the results of the stupid exam that I'm gonna fail to be posted on the Internet.
I finally got the DVD from that forum gathering. Damn, I look awful. Seriously. That video is anything but flattering. Luckily, I'm not there that much so I suppose I'll survive. Besides, P sent me a lovely e-mail saying, among many,many other things, I was pretty. How sweet is he?
It's my sister's birthday today and thank you all who congratulated her on her behalf. I tried to get drunk but it didn't work. Stupid booze, not doing its thing anymore.
Sister is going on holiday tomorrow night. A week of peace and quiet. Wonderful.
So I was quite a drama queen the other day. Yeah, I know, what else is new? And then today he talked to me, said he was busy (I knew that...) and said he's working on putting up a web-site about everything and then asked me if I would be willing to write for it sometimes. I cannot tell you how flattered I was. Of course, he's going to ask a lot of other people to write for it but still...

Anyway, I was thinking earlier today. I know, I know... I might hurt myself that way, so I try to do it as rarely as possible. However, I did it today and this was my conclusion: I AM NEEDY. Yeah, you knew that. I need attention. I always feel like I'm love-deprived. And I'm not talking about LOVE. I'm talking about my need to get attention from people that surround me. I want to be asked how I am. I want to know someone is thinking about me. I want to know that I matter. And I know that everyone has their own problems and their own lives and their own needs but it's just how I am. That is why I turn into such a black hole so often, the kind that sucks in light and joy. I feel like I'm lacking something. And the weirdest thing is that I get so much love from my family. Yeah, I bitch about them but what family doesn't fight? But they do love me to death as I do them. Still, I seek... something more. But it's really weird. I tend to be quite introverted among people, at least until I get to know them better. And then, I need to be noticed at all times. If I feel like I'm being... dare I say... neglected, I get... dramatic. I'm sorry about that. Really. But I can't help it. I just wanted to tell you that I know how high maintenance I can be. And I am thankful to those who have the nervs to stick with me through all of the crap I give you.

10 spoke back:

Unknown said...

I knew you would be watching The Human stain. Yet, I hoped we could watch it "together".The main idea of the movie is that life's a bitch. And then you die. I mean, #1 if a woman can blow off Michael Scofield (who spent some quality time in the gym for this movie) - who am I (and any other guy on this f****** planet) to complain? Shit happens!
#2) there's hope for us, blowed offs - after you've been ditched by an islandic immigrant, 50 or 60 years after you'll be sexually comforted by a woman looking like Nicole Kidman (probably crazy, but beautiful)
#3 - when you finally score with Nicole Kidman - you'll die! As I said, life's a bitch, and then you die.
Ok, now let's focus on you and this post- we're all attention hungry! The world can't give us enough attention. Look at me, for instance, I'm so busy that I haven't had a decent sleep in weeks, yet I spend time on the net writing my blog (that's not even about me) so I would know people pay attention. We all do that! There's so much more to say about this, but I'll retire and watch how even Scofield becomes a "persona non grata". And enjoy myself. You know why? Because the son-of-a-bitch has moved all of the womens attention to himself. Now I'm being attention-deprived
Kisshugkisshug, I hope I'll catch you on the net one of these days

D-HOR said...

Talk about stating the obvious.



KIDDING!!! Hahahah you're not so horrible as you make yourself out to be. Why would we keep coming back if you're THAT bad??

Ok so you're funny and that helps. :) JK

And you're sweet so there, that as well. HA!

Krissie said...

P, you always have my attention.

Lindy, for a hor, you're really kind. lol

D-HOR said...

Dis ho's got heart!

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

Promiscuity does not = Heartless.

Just crabs.

Krissie said...

lolololololololol, Lindy!
I knew that! (about crabs, not heart)

D-HOR said...

Beotch. :)

Anonymous said...

I remember getting your sms about your sis' bday and replying! Hope you had a good time!
I do think about you and wonder how you are all the time, especially when we don't get to chat for a long time.
LOVE YOU KRISSIE, you are and will always be my BRAT!

Unknown said...

The Human Stain was on Belgium TV too, like a week ago and ofcourse I watched it!!
I didn't expect much from the movie because I read ratings and stuff and they weren't fantastic!
I did like the movie, but what really mattered was Went!!He looked damn fine and he is one hell of an actor!!
Love Him!

So Kris, what did you think of the movie?

Oh, and about you wanting attention ... who doesn't?And believe me there are people who are way worse than you, I had a 'friend' who was such an attention whore I started hating her and now when I see her I just can't get over the fact how much attention she needs ALL THE FUCKING TIME of really anyone and it drives me crazy!
And let me tell you, you're not like her!So everything's good! :)

Love

Unknown said...

Oh and about THS, it's actually a really compelling plot I find, I mean it's not like any other lame ass movie!It's really profound, and to imagine Went has probably lived something similar being that he's black on the inside and white on the outside!!They really picked the right person to portray Coleman Silk.

Krissie said...

I think Baby Boy did an excellent job, really. But the movie itself is quite a drag. The parts with that looney Kidman were just boring.
I'm pretty sure the book is better than the movie but I haven't read it yet.