Saturday 14 July 2007

Barbecue Pictures





It was a lovely day spent with my friends. The food was good, the company was good, the music was... well, house or something, lol. I had a good time. And I did the dishes (I have photographic evidence).

Just a perfect day,
Problems all left alone,
Weekenders on our own.
It's such fun.
Just a perfect day,
You made me forget myself.
I thought I was someone else,
Someone good.

Oh it's such a perfect day,
I'm glad I spent it with you.
Oh such a perfect day,
You just keep me hanging on,
You just keep me hanging on.

22 spoke back:

nicbeast said...

what a nice day!

Krissie said...

It really was!

Anonymous said...

Looks lovely, as do you. A vision in pink :)

YKM said...

all I could think when I saw the pics was "that's a lot of sausage" lol

looks like it was a lot of fun :-)
and the new hairdo is marvelous!

Krissie said...

That's only two pairs of sausages and the rest are "ćevapi". Not sausages. Just saying. lol
And thanks.

YKM said...

and what is 'cevapi'? now I'm curious ;-)

Krissie said...

Ćevapi

How to make them

D-HOR said...

Hey if it looks like a sausage and tastes like a sausage then you know what they say....

Sorry, just being goofy I'm just makin up bullshit. Damn it I keep going from your profile shot to the short hair cut shot and trying to figure how it would look. I'm thinking that it looks pretty damn cute. Glad you had a good time :)

Unknown said...

A Perfect day...I'm not gonna say anything...this is 2 weird...

Krissie said...

Lindy, it DOES NOT taste like a sausage, dammit!
Would Croatian, Bosnian or other Balkan people please help me with this??!

Mama Bear said...

Krissie, that is the cleanest, most uncluttered dish drainer I've ever seen!

And yes, I agree with YKM, the thoughts of abundant sausages filled my mind when I saw the second pic of the grill.

Is that corn in the background of the first pic? And is that Darth Sardonic? How did you get him to grill for your family? Clearly, you're well-connected to the Croatian FBI.

*shuddering with fear*

Krissie said...

Family, MB? That's not my family.
And yeah, I'm well organized when it comes to dishes.
And no, those are NOT SAUSAGES!!!

Unknown said...

They're like finger shaped hamburgers , served with onions and sauce made of red peppers

Krissie said...

I love you. Marry me.
Wait.. We've been through this already. Seriously, it's time we set the date.

Unknown said...

P.S. To all of non-Balkan readers of Krissie - when i graduate next year, you're all invited to the party - I'll even get some "čevapi" for you.

Krissie said...

Dude, you can't leave my Balkans out! What the hell?!

Unknown said...

Balkans know what ČEVAP is, besides it's not all that fun for them

Krissie said...

Well, have fun at your party then. Since clearlyI'm not invited either!

Unknown said...

I'll throw a special party for the 2 of us

YKM said...

I'll be there lol
hey, if there's food, there's YKM

and the tought of onions, mmmm
sorry ya'll ;-)

Krissie said...

Sure, P, so you can party with the hos when I can't see. Lovely. The engagements are OFF!

Anonymous said...

Nice haircut! Nice BBQ!