Friday 13 July 2007

Friday 13th


I have a new haircut. It's short. I'm getting used to it all over again. It's not really a change because every time I cut my hair, I cut it the same way. lol I'm so sad. It's like I'm trying to change things without changing things.
I hate neighbours. Not all neighbours. Just those that stop in front of your window while you're taking a nap so they could chat for a bit with your mother who incidentally happens to be in the back yard so that chatting requires yelling at volume that is, I'm sure, prohibited by law. That was yesterday. I also hate those neighbours who unload their wood for winter while you're taking a nap. I mean, I understand that people need wood for winter. What I don't understand is why they have to unload them by throwing logs one by one from the top of their roof on the metal sheets used for producing the sounds of thunder in movies before the digital era. Or at least that's how they make it sound. That was today.
Right now I am going to go and get my legs waxed. Again. Yippie fucking yay.
And tomorrow sister is coming home.
Happy Friday 13th.

12 spoke back:

Mama Bear said...

Wood for winter?! But it's the summer, isn't it? Oh well, there's nothing like being prepared. :)

I wish you could show us a pic of your new hair cut - I bet it's sexay! ;)

Have a great weekend! I'm sure I'll see you around the block. :)

Krissie said...

We always get wood at this time of the year. It's much cheaper than in the fall.
It's not sexy at all. I have that Jensen-square-head now.

Unknown said...

or neighbours that like to sneak up on you and say, in a very scary voice: Hi, is your mum here? An old bat did that to me once. I didn't even hear the doors open.

When she said those words in her silent, old-woman-raised-from -the-dead kinda voice a spoon flew out of my hand landing on her foot. Too bad it wasn't a knife...

AJ said...

HEY! I happen to love Jensen's square head! Lol.

But now that you mention it, I wanna see this hair cut too!

AJ said...

OMG! I love it! And your head does NOT look square. Lol.

Krissie said...

lol, thanks. It does en face.

Unknown said...

a lot of waxing you got going on there... *stops with funny comments*
Btw, I love your hair- looks good on you...
xoxox

Krissie said...

A lot of hair I've got going on there... *stops with gross replies*
Thank you, love. Btw, I missed you.

Mama Bear said...

You look very pixish, Krissie! I LOVE it!

Krissie said...

What the hell does "pixish" mean???! Are you making up words cuz I look indescribable and you don't wanna hurt me?

Anonymous said...

FOXY Brat with her ne haircut! Makes me wanna tie pink bows in your hair. Will it turn the Brat into a nice little sweet girl???

NAH! I like my BRAT!

Krissie said...

Will it turn the Brat into a nice little sweet girl???

Ain't gonna happen!