Monday 23 July 2007

Monday Blabber

I'm still not over HP being over. It's so sad. Saying goodbye usually is. Yes, I know there are still two movies to be made but no more books... *tearing up* But I'll try not to talk about it anymore. Though I have started re-reading it, of course.
I'm going to the library soon. Stoopid old Cro lit. Soooo boring. Especially after reading Harry Potter. lol
It's still hot but not as the last few days. I bought a lovely orange dress, can't wait to wear it.
I played rummy with parents last night. I lost. lol
Fox got all weird asking me why I was avoiding him. Like, every time he gets online to greet me, I disappear. Yeah! It's all cuz of him cuz he is the ecntre of my life. Jeeez. Some people... They're organizing pizza-making-party now. The same BBQ crowd. Well, if 6 people is a crowd. Dunno if I'll go. Cuz truth to be told, I was kinda avoiding talking to him. He gets on my nerves sometimes. Just don't tell him, k? lol
The photos for the new ID are hideous! My hair is absolutely insane on them but what can I do? Well obviously, I could have taken a new picture but I didn't feel like it. I don't need the ID all that often anyway.
Well, this was one hell of a random blabber. That is all.

6 spoke back:

Mama Bear said...

Apparently the rule that people must have bad ID pics extends to Croatia too. When my Dad was a cop in the military, he used to get a kick out of laughing at bad ID pics when he checked them at the gate - bad, bad man. To get him back for this torture, when it came time for him to get his driver's license renewed and he had to run to the restroom, I told the clerk to make my Dad's hair color "flesh" (note: he's as bald as a newborn). Payback's a beotch. ;)

Krissie said...

We've always had pictures on IDs, I just had to get the new one cuz my old one has expired.

Mama Bear said...

I meant the universal rule of bad pictures on IDs...it would be really hard to identify a person from an ID if there wasn't a picture on it. ;)

YKM said...

the pose you have to strike for an ID photo is just so unnatural,I've never really seen anyone who looks cute in theirs...

so yep MB, it is a universal rule lol

but, on an ID, at least you can take a new one every 7 years or so. I had to take one for my driver's license and holy crap, it is beyond bad. I'll never be able to change it, unless my license gets 'stolen'...*wink*

Krissie said...

I think I'll have this one for the next 10 years! Gaaaah!

YKM said...

that's a tad unfortunate krissie lol