Saturday 28 July 2007

My Celeb Crushes History

I admit it, I saw Bel's blog with all those yummie men so I figured, why the hell not! So there they are, my movie and TV crushes! If you like any of them, fell free to drool. If you don't, I guess you're square heads fans then. lol


1. Brad Pitt - I was 14 and I had a friend who was crazy about Tom Cruise so we went to see Interview with the Vampire. And there he was, so beautiful. It was Tom who??! for me. It still lasts, I still like him.














2. Leonardo DiCaprio - What can say? Jack Dawson swept me off my feet! I was into him for a while but then I totally got over it. Then not so long ago I saw The Departed. Well, it seems that Leo has grown up and my my, growing up agrees with him! lol














3. Ryan Phillippe - Funny thing, one sees a movie cuz Sarah Michelle Gellar is in it and ends up having a crush on Ryan. What, that didn't happen to you? Really? How about after 54? Playing by Heart? Nothing? Well, I think he's just too cute.














4. David Boreanaz - That guy had me at... whatever was the first scene he showed up in Buffy. I am such a sucker for a good love story and Buffy and Angel's is one of the best ones ever, IMHO. All that brooding and suffering and turning evil worked for me. Worked for me gewwwd...














5. Jack Bauer - No, I'm not confused here. Kiefer Sutherland is so not who I have a crush on, it's all Jack, people. Seriously, this guy rocks! If there was ever a hero's hero, that's him. And no one kicks ass like Jack Bauer!














6. Chad Michael Murray - I loved him as Tristan in Gilmore Girls... Remember the scene when Tristan kisses Rory by the piano? *sigh* Then he returned older and improved in One Tree Hill and I pretty much watch it cuz of his lips. Lips and the way clothes looks on him. I like that.














7. Patrick Dempsey - I noticed him long time ago when he played young JFK in some mini-series but he wasn't around all that much. Now he's back and he just rocks those scrubs! Even though he's a bit of a bastard, I still like him. He's dorky hot, my favourite kinda hot.














8. Michael Vartan-I watch Alias for one reason and one reason only. He's it. I didn't particularly like him in anything else but I'm a sucker for heroes. lol














9. John Cusack - He's one of my all time favourite actors ever. Not steaming hot or anything but there's just something about his voice and those eyes and the way he rocks every part. Yeah, he's one of the good ones. Check him out in my fave movie High Fidelity or Grosse Pointe Blank or Con Air or Runaway Jury or Pushing Tin or... Whatever you choose, you won't go wrong.














10. Wentworth Miller - The Pretty. The one that tops all others. He's... Wentworth Miller. The perfect man.

8 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

I drooled at all of those hotties except for the Dempsey... The GA killed him for me! FUCK YOU GREY!

Buffy pilot (end of first encounter with Angel)
buffy: but WHO are you?
abgel: let's just say I'ma friend.
buffy: well maybe I don't want a friend.
angel: I didn't say I was yours. *smirk*off*

Criptic Angel was sooooooo HOT!
Lust at first sight.

Krissie said...

lol, Doc, I totally know that's the first scene! LMAO Just didn't wanna come out as a complete freak, since that was like aaaaages ago....
And thanks for drooling, it means a lot to me.

Anonymous said...

Ryan Philippe not so much. I loooooved his arrogance in Cruel Intentions, but that's about it. Maybe growing older will agree with him as it has with Leo? The same goes for Chad.

Leo... I guess we all agree. The boy has turned into a gorgeous, sexy man.

Brad Pitt had me completely in Legends of the Fall. Actually, just like Jack Sparrow and Will Turner, it was Tristan Ludlow I had a crush on, not Brad himself. But he is a beautiful, beautiful man.

John Cusack, no.

The others, nice! And I recently saw Loverboy, a movie with a very young Patrick Dempsey. It's about a college boy who makes money on the side during the summer as a gigolo! He totally fit the part, and he looked like a cute, funny, too-long-limbs but adorable teenager. Let's say I'd have hired him ;)

Krissie said...

You know what, Bel? We could totally be friends and never fight over a guy! lol

Mama Bear said...

1. Brad Pitt - HAWT in LOTF...YAWN today. Hope he ages better than Robert Redford.

2. Leo DiCaprio - Evolved

3. Ryan Phillipe - Entitled

4. David Boreanaz - Hunky (isn't this the guy who always kicks Went's ass in the on-line polls for Hottest TV Star?)

5. Jack Bauer - Oblivious (that refers to my knowledge about his character on 24 - sorry, don't watch the show)

6. Chad Michael Murray - Aight

7. Patrick Dempsey - Unbelievable transformation. I grew up in the 80s, so I knew this dude when he was gawky and silly. I absolutely cannot believe how handsome and charming he is now. Wow.

8. Michael Vartan - Crushable

9. John Cusack - He's another unbelievable transformation from the 80s. He looks like one of my ex beaus, so it's hard for me to go ga-ga over him.

10. Wentworth Miller - Beautiful Ice Prince...sigh.

I'm doing my "list" sometime before I leave for Cali (I hope).

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thanks MB for reminding us of the never-ending online poll battle between DB & WM!
We faught like crazy for WM to win... over 1 million votes on New Year's Eve!

Krissie said...

Yeah, we voted our fingers off, didn't we? And our baby won. Too bad we don't care anymore...

Anonymous said...

oops! i almost forgot.
*resolved face* we don't care!