Sunday 29 July 2007

Sunday Blabber

I did go out last night. It was OK. I really can't say anything more than that. I wore my dress and I loved how it was floating around me but then there was this stoopid wind then the floating kinda got outta control... lol
This is me trying to hold the dress down.
The concert lasted a little over two hours but since none of us is really a fan, we also wandered around the centre of the city. Then at the end of the concert, some guy got up on the stage and proposed to his girlfriend. Now, some might say it was romantic. I personally would kill anyone who'd put me on the spot like that. So embarrassing! What do you think?
Then we went back to my village because I told them we had great hamburgers here and it was only fair if they tasted them then. Then I wanted to go home since I was basically home and I was already kinda sleepy but they talked me into returning. I wish they didn't and I'm pretty sure so do they. lol Then I was only bored and sleepy and cold. And I whined about going home until they took me. I said that should teach them not to ask me to go out with them again, but they just said they'd make it a regular thing until they train me into staying out till 5am. lol Btw, I got home at 3am. That's one hell of a long night out for me.

12 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

It's romantic if you want to say yes. It's horrifying if you want to say no. Whichever, if a partner choses to propose like that, it tells you they either know you very well or not at all.

Great that you went out, even if you were a little whiny in the end.

Mama Bear said...

I love your little yellow dress and matching bag. You should have taken advantage of the wind and gone all Marilyn Monroe with it. Who knows? You could've scored some free burgers! :)

Krissie said...

Both are actually orange, it's a crappy cell-phone-taken pic.And no, burger-makers were two old women. lol

Unknown said...

Remember me?

Krissie said...

Vaguely.

Unknown said...

We've met this one time on that place...
And before we knew, we were discussing things we had in commonn, common (dis)likes, before realising the fact we had 484 km's separating us. Lately we've been experiencing some kind of silenzio stampa, so I just stopped by to say "hello, love".
So, hello, love.

Anonymous said...

I just want to know the color of your thong because I think I can see it... is it pink? and aren't you a little too old to wear thongs?? did you ever hear about pedophiles?

Krissie said...

I remember now, P. Don't disappear on me again, k?

Doc, get that eyes checked. It's orange, not pink (to match the orange dress and bag - DUH!).

Anonymous said...

well maybe it was pinkish orange...

Mama Bear said...

I saw the thong too, but refrained from bringing it up because I was so sure that P would do the honors. Go figure it would be Doc! Now I have that damn "Thong Song" in my head. Arghh!!!

Krissie said...

P is only interested in my mind.

Anonymous said...

yeah riiiiiiight.
*rolls eyes*