Tuesday 17 July 2007

Hot Blabber

Not sexually hot. The weather is horrific. It's around 36°C and they predict 40 on Thursday. Unbearable. And I usually don't mind the heat. I can take it but 40°C??! Holy shit. We're not gonna cook anything for the rest of the week, it's inhumane. And I'm still going to the library every day.
I'm desperately hoping Harry Potter will begin showing on Thursday. I can't wait to see it.
I had my photo taken today for the new ID. I'm getting them on Thursday. I wonder how they'll turn out cuz I'll have that picture for the next 10 years. I didn't hate the last one, so I'm guessing this one is due to be awful.
We might go to the pool tomorrow but I don't know if I want to. How smart would it be with this weather?
Kopika - Osijek
Currently reading: Beneath a Marble Sky (story of the Taj Mahal), John Shors - it's wonderful!

10 spoke back:

YKM said...

go to the pool babe!
stay in the shade, wear sunscreen and take a book...

make it a lazy afternoon. they're the best way to recharge the batteries

Mama Bear said...

So, I'm curious...which do you prefer? The rectangle pool or the circle pool? And what's that white circled area next to the circle pool? A skate park?

Krissie said...

It's another pool, only it's empty on the picture. And we don't even go here, it's too crowded. We go to one village's pool but I couldn't find any pictures of it. lol But when we used to go here, we'd go to pretty much every pool there is. Why limit yourself? lol

Mama Bear said...

If you have the address of your village pool, you can go to Google Earth and screen cap a satellite pic.

Thanks to you, I now feel the urge to visit Croatia some day. Be afraid, be very afraid. ;)

Krissie said...

Come! Oh do come!

Unknown said...

Hey, love, guess whos going to the premiere of Harry Potter tomorrow?

Krissie said...

I am, P, I am!

Anonymous said...

lol@pools!
Speaking a new ID photo, I didn't read you say anything about your passeport and visa application to our futur WENTICON. How come?

Krissie said...

New ID photo is horrible! So for the passport to take me to Wenticon I am so going to make me a new, pretty one!

Anonymous said...

THERE YOU GO!!! I love it when you speak like that! WENTICON, KRISSIE IS COMING!!!!