Friday 27 July 2007

Friday Blabber

First of all, I keep thinking it's Saturday all day long. But it's not. It's Friday. Friday night, to be precise. My sister and her bf went to the city. So she's getting ready and as she is all dressed, she goes: "Why don't you get ready and come with us?" Yeah, that's an invitation all right. And I say my hair isn't washed and I couldn't possibly. And she says: "But we're not going for at least a half an hour." Uh-huh. That's enough... NOT. And I actually kinda wanted to go. See, I've bought this orange dress and if I don't wear it soon, the summer will be over and it'll be too cold to wear it. Like, tomorrow. We were supposed to go to this concert on the main square (when I say we, I mean, BBQ bunch). And then few of them canceled for different reasons so we're not going. And even though at first I didn't really wanna go, the idea kinda grew on me cuz, you see, I've bought this dress... Well, I guess it's not meant to be. lol
So I'm home. Will end up watching TV, as usual. At least there are reruns of Sex and the City, it started last night. My all-time favourite scene is actually from the pilot. The one that goes:

Big : Oh, I get... You've never been in love.
Carrie : Wait... have you ever been in love?
Big : Abso-fucking-lutely!


Yes, I know I'm silly, there's just something about that character...
Other than fictional male characters, I hate men. No, really. Like right now, there's this guy that is giving hard time to a friend of mine. Don't you just hate those guys? I just want to grab them and shake them until they realise how great these girls (my friends) are and tell them they are fucking idiots if they don't see it. Unfortunately, there is absolutely nothing I can do, all I can do is hate them for what they are doing. And yeah, I just won't allow that to happen to me again. I just won't. I'm so scared of having it gone wrong that I won't even try. Yes, I know how it sounds, but it is how it is. So fictional characters it is. Speaking of, reruns of Alias started today. Mmmm, Vaughn... The sole reason I watch this show.
Anyway, Doc said she'd be reading blogs later tonight so HI, DOC! I miss you lately, the longest time no chat. The Originals are not the same without you, even though yesterday SU joined us too! Yeah, she's alive and kicking and hating newbies as much as me, maybe even a bit more. lol So could you not work nights all the time, please? Hahaha. I know, I know... Well, hopefully we'll talk soon. Enjoy your night. xoxoxoxox
The same goes for the rest of you. I hope your weekend goes better than mine.

3 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

I FUCKING LOVE BIG!!! He's so charismaticly attractive and he seems to be a god in bed, I wanna fuck a fictional character, GREAT!
AND FUCKING LYNCH WORK!!!!
Yeah I work too hard and for too long I wish I could join you all the Originals for a good fucking chat session and an ORGYYYYYYY... soon I hope... soon... I'll let you know of course!
I FUCKING CANNOT BELIEVE I MISSED Soiled-Fucking-Undies!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!
I used to have no life, now I don't even have an online life either!

GO OUT ALREADY!
*rolling eyes*

Krissie said...

Well, honestly, online life isn't what it used to be anyway...
SU's gonna come back, don't worry. But we miss you...

Anonymous said...

I miss you (you and the rest) too hon.