Sunday 8 July 2007

Funny Shit

Puki from forum shared this link with us. Here are a few quotes.

Hey, you know what sucks?
vaccuums
Hey, you know what sucks in a metaphorical sense?
black holes
Hey, you know what just isn't cool?
lava?

d-_-b
how u make that inverted b?
wait
never mind

man, my girlfriend left me for some faggot named robert
you don't live in Hope mills do you?
ya, why man?
lol, just wondering, was her name alisson?
you mother fucker

lol
I download something from Napster
And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
"getting my song back fucker"

hey baby, whats up?
umm....nothing?
So....want me to like come over today so we can fuck?
Wait....did you want to speak to my daughter?
Yes Mrs.Miller.. :-/

67% of girls are stupid
i belong with the other 13%

I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying "You're next". They stopped that when I started doing it to them at funerals.

so I was with my friend bryan the other night in a bar
well he got really drunk and said he was gonna puke
so i helped him walk to the toilet
all the stalls were occupied
lol
bryan is a rugby player... so a big guy
so he fucking KICKS one of the stall doors open
and there's this guy in there taking a shit
hahahahahaha
and bryan throws up ALL OVER HIM
then (this is genius) bryan thinks 'oh shit... if i were taking a shit and someone came in and was sick all over me, i'd want to fuck him up... so i'd better hit him first'
so he fucking SMACKS this guy in the face
and runs away
imagine being that guy... WORST NIGHT OUT EVER

what the fuck is wtf

3 spoke back:

Unknown said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahhah *coughgrhrgrgrhrgrgrgrgcough* funerals ahahahahhahahhahahahahah
aaaaaahahhahhhaaaaaaa

Mama Bear said...

And someone said on Nic's blog that poetry has no place in this world...LMAO!

Anonymous said...

LMFAO@ " you're next"!! GENIUS!