Friday 6 July 2007

Whatever

I'm so uninspired that I can't even think of a title for this post. Actually, that is not entirely true. I have a title. However, it is a title for... I don't quite know what yet. It does sound like one of the titles Panic! At the Disco would use for one of their songs, the one that grabs your attention but has absolutely nothing to do with the song itself. I'm not gonna reveal it. lol reveal! Like it's a secret! I'll keep it, maybe one day I'll write something under it.
So what was I talking about? Oh yeah. Nothing.
I passed my first Croatian exam ever. EVER. I got a C. I was in shock. I still am. But I'm damn happy. I could be happy because my sister is leaving tonight too. And because "Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix" is coming July 19. OH I CAN'T WAIT! But it better be good, and not like "The Prisoner of Azkaban". And then the book... That's even harder to wait for. God knows when it will be translated. No, I'm not reading it in original. Seriously, I wouldn't understand a thing - too many made-up words. A few years ago no dictionary would have been of any help with "quidditch". So translation it is. How did this turn into a post about Harry Potter? Oh, and did you hear Daniel Radcliffe got a statue in Madame Tussaud's Museum? And he's not even wearing the Harry Potter costume! OK, OK, I'm done.
How sad is this: Friday night, summer, and I'm home with my computer? Well what can you do...

Currently reading: Innocence, Kathleen Tessaro

4 spoke back:

D-HOR said...

S'okay I did laundry and then cooked diet food last night. HOT!!

OOoooo I can't wait for the Movie either. I don't even care that harry has like chest hair and is old enought to actually NEED glasses I love these movies.

Krissie said...

He does not have chest hair! He's 15!!! *singing la la la la la la with fingers in ears*

Anonymous said...

Panic! at the Disco hahaha!

Anonymous said...

I said I wouldn't comment if I had nothing interesting to say... sowy...