Friday 31 August 2007

Friday Blabber

I haven't posted for a few days, mostly cuz hell broke loose on another front. lol Most of you know what I'm talking about, and the ones that don't... Well, I'd rather pretend I'm normal to at least some degree than to reveal the proportions of my obsession to the entire world.
I'm supposed to go to a concert tonight. Sister and bf are taking me. Hopefully. I hope we'll get the tickets. I've never seen Tony Cetinski live and I would really like to. I didn't even like his music till about 2 years ago when I fell in love with "Kad bi dao Bog". Of course, crazy as I am, I didn't just like the song, you know, like it in a normal turn-it-up-and-sing-it-out-loud-when-you-hear-it kinda way. Oh no. I took the song as a sign. I listened to the words and thought the song spoke to me and I should obey, in a way. See, in the chorus it says something like "If God gave us love as our last chance, I'd take it over the entire world". At that time I was spending a lot of time with a friend that has always been sorta in love with me and I somehow thought that this song is telling I should give him a chance cuz I might be missing something. *giving people a few minutes to digest this*
Yes, I know that was a behaviour of a psycho. I was probably one step away from playing it backwards and burning cats in the oven. Obviously, it didn't work out, we broke up after two months. That's what you get from taking pop-songs as signs.
But then last year I bought the said artist's latest album and it turned out I liked the songs a lot and that was pretty much the only CD I listened to last summer and now it reminds me of the sea and the sun and the people I met at Krk. So yeah, I'm looking forward to going to the concert tonight, should we get the tickets.

UPDATE: Bastard! See, the guy I dated for two months is sister's bf's brother. And he was supposed to buy the tickets for us on his way from work an hour ago. But he didn't. Why? He didn't feel like it. What an incredible fucktard! God, I hate him! Now, that's some brotherly love, isn't it?
OK, so now the cute guy from my video, Davor, is our last hope. Hopefully, he'll buy the tickets.

UPPERDATE: Davor bought us the tickets. Leaving in an hour. Woo hoo.

4 spoke back:

D-HOR said...

Is it me or is anything associated with your sister fucked up?

Asshole fo sho

Krissie said...

I think you might be on to something...
Nah, he's just a jerk who fucks up his brother in any way he can. We think he's just jealous of their relationship or something.

D-HOR said...

Lame.

Krissie said...

Totally.